[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhr847aNLU&feature=feedlik[/youtube]

Credit to giftangel955

I la la LOVE how Nadech stares at Yaya :wub: and towards the ending, hahaha he's so stinkin goofy! look at him imitating her and she gives him a playful slap

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I know I say this all the time, but come on, the more city scenes I see, the more my heart breaks...I should just accept that they are coming and enjoy all the loveliness of the island for now.

OMG, I almost forgot, will we get to see Nangfah teaching Saichon English?!!! That's going to be so cute if so, getting to hear Yadech saying "I love you, do you love me?" Augh!

anyone seen episode 2 yet?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Chubbycheeks & Kizzy for all clips & SC!

@Jjinxxy, I am felling the same way as you, na. I will enjoy the NOW. It's like every time I see scenes from the city, my chest gets tight. Anxiety. I am just feeling the characters.

Mint is so pretty here. Pope is gorgeous!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want Nangfah to forget about Saichon. My heart is going to breaks. I have to say that Mint's acting is really improve. She also look prettier too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Episode 2 a lot. Just keep on getting better each episode. Saichon cares for Nangfah a lot and they really share something special that we really don't see often in other lakorn. When she got scared in the boat, I felt so sad for her. Saichon was so sweet and comfort her all the way. I have to say when they both went underwater I thought there was going to be a kiss, like in DJA. lol. The scene re-play in my mind. Oh and she hits him on the head :lol: Nangfah is such a kid, they made the right choice to have Yadech in here because honestly I can't see anyone else. That guy is just weird bring all the makeup for Nangfah to put on, she's already naturally beautiful...he's the one that needs it more than her :p Anyways, I can go on forever about today scene but one last one for now...can't wait to see next episode!

Thanks for the clips and pictures na, appreciate very much. I like that their will be some sweet scene in the city...not pure drama.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Love episode 2 so much. Their promises together with the forehead pressing :bhehe: Saichon smelling Nang Fah's hair. I'm dying here :yahoo: Saichon got a bad temper too, which is probably why he might rawr her so easily in the city scenes.

Mint's acting has improved so much, she actually has emotion on her face when she found out about Nang Fah, unlike in NRLJ when she found out she had a mother she just made a lazy face. She also looks very pretty here too. Pope makes a fineee doctor, he and Mint kind of look cute together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Mint and Pope here too. Pope is so fine as a doctor or just being there. :thumbsup: Mint has improve in her acting and she look really pretty. She should never wear heavy makeup, the less she has on the prettier she is.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for all the spoilers. As much as I want to see the city scenes, I really don't want them to seperate. There will be no more cute scenes :(

Mint's acting has definitely improved! Nangfah is just all over SaiChon.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for all the spoilers. As much as I want to see the city scenes, I really don't want them to seperate. There will be no more cute scenes :(

Mint's acting has definitely improved! Nangfah is just all over SaiChon.
Nangfah is a handful for Saichon lol. When they get separated I think I will cry.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I was really looking forward to the city scene but after this today's ep I am conflicted !

ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY SCENE IN THE ISLAND SCENE

Pretty much saying, their sweetness is just OVERWHELMING. I love how Nangfah would want to follow Saichon whenever he goes. I love how Saichon would scold her for her mischievous behaviors but he always cares for her and eventually loves her.

So many cute moments in ep 2. Yeah I love the "promise pressing foreheads" too. That is just lovely.

Nangfa is just too cute! And Saichon is just to sweet. It makes me hesitating to watch the city scene, knowing that Charles isn't Saichon anymore makes me feel uneasy!

I know that Fahlada will be sweet and lovely as well but Charles will be just ......