[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
^

that was just after Seventeen award, so yeah they looked a bit tired :)

Game Rai Game Ruk is in just ONE MORE DAY
you r so lucky cause for me it 2 day cause today is only Wednesday. :cry1:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't how how some of you guys count the day but i usually the skip the day like today is Wednesday but i dont count today i just skip to the next day so to me Game rai game ruk only have one day left >.<

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I don't how how some of you guys count the day but i usually the skip the day like today is Wednesday but i dont count today i just skip to the next day so to me Game rai game ruk only have one day left >.<
where do u live then.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Preview Perd Kong Vic 3
cr: TheIQzero

LOL since I love these moments :cloud9:

lol Stalk and Kiss =]]

made by me

Feel free to use my gifs LOL actually maybe it's only me who enjoy these moments LOL

cecilia

Staff member
oh ok cause i live in California n today is only Wednesday n then tomorrow it will be Thursday so for me it is 2 days for me. cant wait for it. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
lol you live in the west, i live in the central and Jen live in the east .. together, we're still in WEDNESDAY .. I'm 2 hour ahead of you and Jen is a hour ahead of me.
so i guess i can consider it's a day for me too (thursday only)

anyway, i'm excite for tomorrow ssbt special -- 8:00 am central time. YADECH will be presenting some short script like always :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG, I hear an extremely sad sweet kind of ost playing in the vid Kizukami posted. Saichon is going to have me bawling the Pacific for his heartbreak, and with this kind of sad love song in the depressing background, get ready for my mile high pile of kleenex.
><

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH! their little smiles! lol, I can't help pretending ("pretending") that they are smiling for real at being around each other. Anyone else think this should be the REAL MORNING AFTER SCENE? lol
I honestly don't think any other couple has made me spazz this much before. I thrill at each hug and look and just everything. X]
Thank you dear Kizukami!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Oh ... this .... is .... so ...... :censor:

as seen on NY club on Pantip