[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

neena

sarNie Adult
This guy plays Michael (?) Charles's dad (?) :eyetwitch:

:shock2: really?????????????? he will play micheal, charles father, when i pictured him in my head i didn't think he was that white LOL i assumed he was thai...hmm...INTERESTING!!! i'm so use to seeing westerner with blond hair speak thai...i'm not that shocked to see a white person in GRGR
BTW, his name is Peter Nicholas Tuinstra (I found that from Pleng Payu's asianfusewiki)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL when I first saw the family chart, i was like WHO'S THE WHITE GUY? but of course, it's Charle's adopted dad! =]

I freaking love Nangfah's faces, she's going to get into so much trouble and I'm going to have a blast watching all her cuteness and Saichon's exasperation and love lol THANKS for SHARING THE OST! it's beautiful. Everything about GRGR is going to be beautiful (except Chompooprae's evilness)

Eeep. Sleeping next to each other!

Charle's vest/suits and Fah's skirts make me think of them in a period drama! Oh, how I would love to see Yadech in a period drama.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for posting, Kizzy.

Is that Boy Pissanu singing? Wait, it sounds like the singer that sang an awesome song for NRLJ! Blackhead ft. Nara. It was in a duet where KhaoHom tells Techit she's marrying Nawa. The melody sounds like that song a bit. I like it!!!

This is the song I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOcYp4pQD0g&feature
Credit Paye003 YouTube

As I listen to it. The vocals sound different. Who is Crescendo? I've never heard of them.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
In the summary that im reading Chommpoopre doesn't seem evil at all. It seems like she lovers her sister. I guess in the drama they make her love fahlada as a sister a lot but then her evil start to come when she see Charles and Fahlada. Even the director said that if it wasn't for Charles to come between the sister Chompoopre would've been a good sister to Fahlada. I'm not sure about that part yet but im just assuming that in the drama they changed some of the detail.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWHHHH! The OST is beautiful and it suits Saichon's character perfectly! I hope there's another song that speaks for Fah's feelings as well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just read the lyrics to "Tee Ruk" and it is definitely another Saichon & Charles song. He calls her his angel at the end of the song. It is all about our Saichon...and Charles too. Even if he is mean. It could be from Fah's point of view as well. Maybe they'll have a boy & girl version?

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so greedy. I really want an ost for Fah's part. All i heard was there gonna be 2 ost just for saichon but not any for Fahlada's part :(( Fahlada song could be really touching in my opinion because the lyrics can talk about how she can not remember Saichon but she try to remember but in the end she can't.

cecilia

Staff member
As I listen to it. The vocals sound different. Who is Crescendo? I've never heard of them.
Be Peerapat used to be in this band but he quite and became a solo himself :

maybe after watching this, fans might remember when they came out .. i think sometime back in 2008
Here's one of the song he sung with the band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O4HlxJaW6U
Credit: ble4friend

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to hear the other song. The title is so cute.
PS> i hope this drama rating will do well. Im kind of scare for them now since all the flooding is still going on in Thailand. Hope it's get better.

jjinxx

It's good news if they changed some of Chompooprae's evilness, then we don't have to sit through a million years of misunderstandings. Of course, the majority of it had to do with Fah's memory loss...which is still credited to Chompooprae in the first place. dang, she just can't escape my judgment lol. The teasers so far haven't shown anything from her too cruel but in the novel, you just can't help hating her.

are the lyrics on wishy's blog? i'll go check. Nevermind. yes, the lyrics do speak for Saichon...but I can see how it suits both of them. Fah is Saichon's Nangfah, but without Saichon, Fah wouldn't have survived so in my eyes, Saichon is just as much of an angel, and he, as Charles, teaches love to Fahlada all over again...<3

jjinxx

^thanks! They're both so cute promoting. I'm glad they even have the energy to, I feel bad lol because they seem just the slightest bit tired (Nadech), but what can you say, they've worked hard, and we'll definitely love GRGR!