[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its so dumb of them to censor kiss scenes, they are so old fashion! whats the point of having the stars do a real kiss scene if they are gonna block it. stupid ch3, piss me off.

just 3 more days and no more waiting! those pictures are so lovely.

thanks everyone

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
love Ceci's premiere poster! and of course, Kizzy's amazing Yadech moment gifs. LOL those two are so entertaining, there's never a moment where we don't get some kind of action from them to make us spazz...

I swear, just when I think the pictures can't get any better or sweeter, they just DO! looks like so many kisses to look forward to. *gush*

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
@LG, it looks like a highlighting pen. Maybe he is memorizing GRGR script or highlighting parts. Like Kizzy mentioned, Barry.Ya said they had to film GRGR.

Nadech looked like he was gonna rush the stage. I don't think my eyes deceive me. He flinched. We caught you Nadech. 555

Thank you, Kizzy & Tinah!
ah, i see. i thought it was a lipstick :scratchhead2:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EXCITEMENT!!!! FRIDAY COME COME COME!! I FEEL LIKE THIS LAKORN IS GARNISHING SO MUCH ATTENTION! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THE BTS ARE JUST...LOVE!!! LOL CAN NOT WAIT!! SO PUMPED!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EXCITEMENT!!!! FRIDAY COME COME COME!! I FEEL LIKE THIS LAKORN IS GARNISHING SO MUCH ATTENTION! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THE BTS ARE JUST...LOVE!!! LOL CAN NOT WAIT!! SO PUMPED!
Reminds me when DJA haven't even aired yet, and yadech was every where. Like this lakorn we're getting so much pictures and clips. I want it to be Friday right now. Well, in not too long from now it will be. SO EXCITED!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love all the photos. :wub: ROMANTIC & SWEET YOUNG LOVE at the island.

Most recent BTS. Love the ending of it, lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you Kizzy and Bliss. Nangfah is going to be a handful. Drawing on her face, ruining Saichon's fishing net, cooking, cleaning, washing, tantrums, being stubborn, putting on her own make-up. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Kizzy, that is what it looked like in the character connection chart. Last time I saw him, he played the character, John, in "Plerng Payu" in 2004 or 2005 with Aump & Oil. I like him. He is cute too. He'll speak Thai & hopefully we'll still get some English dialogue with Nadech & Yaya. I want them to leave the English in the series!!!