[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AUGH!!! i don't usually waste time fixing font size but holy cow that new city teaser has my heart leaping right out of my chest! my hands are shaking, I am friggin floored by how intense it was. and so. so. so. SAD! starting when Fah got all her memories lost, holy sh!t, how can there be anything this sad!? and poor Saichon bumps into her and I can only imagine what is racing through his mind! oh this is torture!

cecilia

Staff member
I just realize that the photo of YAYA pouting is for her TOMBOY days in the lakorn -- she was not a woman until CHARLES make her one lol

slowly, my grief went away -- gotta live happy, think happy of ATEAM *high spirit*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the second t-ser look soooooo good!!!! sweet&drama. their pics are sooooooooo cute!!!! can't wait till Oct.28 !!!! especially miss Nadech he has been gone from screen for so long..i have no doubt it's worth the wait...i trust Yadech performance will be excellent...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
City T-ser subbed by wishboniko

Thanks 4 the 2 t ser love it can't wait for it I want to see all the sweet scene n the drama scene too. I know that everyone will love this lakorn. Really want to see it the more I said it the more I can't wait. N I don't know how many time I had watched the t ser the more I watch the t ser the more I want it to air Quickly. Omg can't wait I hope time go fast so that we'll get to see yadech in grgr. Hurry time u know everyone waiting for grgr.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its gonna be yadech fever all over again! The teaser was too sweet for words. I'm getting the butterflies in my tummy.

saki

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this lakorn to air :D Oct 28 seems so far. The teaser looks good...but does Saichon marry Mint's character? I read the script somewhere but I know he's not supposed to be marrying her- he only pretends he likes her for revenge, right?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I <3 of the kisses, I really like the simple 1 of the Cheek!! J/W how old is Min? Her looks older than the other n'rai on the pix of her w/tan pants

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I can't refrain myself from commenting but gosh, I absolutely love everything about the second teaser. Firstly, I like it shows Fah going through shock therapy where it shows all the cute island memories and then she says "P'Prae" indicating now she's gained her memories of their parents dying. All the island moments are ohh so effin adorable! I squealed when he grabbed her cheeks to kiss and the way Yaya talks is too sweet! As for the city scenes, that was harsh intense! I really do get the vibe of watching two totally different lakorns and I'm highly anticipating to see how YADECH will portray their different characters.