[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy, I have that image of Nadech in that light blue button up shirt as well. That is what I imagined in my mind as a grown up, sophisticated, classic look for Saichon. Like laid back classic, but posh too. It reminds me of east coast style. Or like something (Prince) William or Prince Harry would wear. Fahlada style should be on a pretty sophisticated level as well. I can imagine the Louis Vuitton style on Yaya. Oh, Saichon, you are gonna be crazy for your Nangfah. He won't be able to resist. I think I am gonna go read the novel translations again. Jjinxxy, you got me anxious now.

I still think there is going to be a lip lock. This is a different genre than DJA and they even did lips. I am not losing faith yet. I don't think Nadech knows what is coming. They probably reveal the script to them little by little? I also think maybe Nadech is not allowed to spill all the juices. 555.

Skinship? 555...now you got my imagination starting. YADECH have so much chemistry. WOW...I am picturing that saddened, angered, but so in love with his Nangfah, Saichon. He is pitiful. Both characters are pitiful. Him kissing her to see if it awakens her memories of him. It does...

I need to stop thinking of the scenes. I am going to bed. Big celebrations tomorrow.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx, wishy translated it already, I posted it in Yadech just now: ) and here again....

Dal, give me a hugggg~~~~

Lyrics credit to Wishboniko

Original Soundtrack
Song: Talay See Dam (The Dark Sea)
Artist: Lula feat.Tar Paradox

ทะเลสีดำ ไม่มีแสงไฟ
The sea is dark without light.
มองไม่เห็นทาง เธอกลัวหรือไม่
Unable to see a path, are you scared?
ได้ยินเสียงเธอ จะกลัวอะไร
I hear your voice. What would I be scared of?
จับมือฉันไว้ ฉันก็อบอุ่นหัวใจ
Keep holding my hands and I'll feel warm in my heart.

เธออาจเหน็บหนาว ทุกคราวที่เจอะคลื่นลม
You'd probably get cold every times when you face the strong wind.
ก็ห่มใจฉันด้วยความอบอุ่นของเธอ
So, blanket my heart with your warmth.
อาจมองไม่เห็นเส้นของขอบฟ้าไกล
We may not be able to see the far horizon line.
ยังมีแสงดวงดาวจะคอยนำทางให้เราก้าวไป
But there's the starlight guiding us to walk forward.
เธอแน่ใจ
Are you sure?
ฉันแน่ใจ
I am sure.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่นานก็เช้า
It's gonna be dawn soon.
ค่ำคืนเหน็บหนาว
The night is cold.
จับมือฉันไว้
Keep holding my hands.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่ต้องหวั่นไหว
Don't be afraid of.
จะทำเช่นไร
What are we gonna do?
กอดฉันไว้เธอ
Embrace me.

ทะเลสีดำ ทำให้ฉันกลัว
The sea is dark. It scares me.
อาจทำให้เธอ นั้นต้องลำบาก
It'd probably trouble you.
ไม่เห็นเป็นไร อย่าไปคิดมาก
It doesn't matter. Don't be serious.
มันคงไม่ยาก เพียงเธอจับมือฉัน
It may not be hard. Just hold my hands.

เธออาจเหน็บหนาว ทุกคราวที่เจอะคลื่นลม
You'd probably get cold every times when you face the strong wind.
ก็ห่มใจฉันด้วยความอบอุ่นของเธอ
So, blanket my heart with your warmth.
อาจมองไม่เห็นเส้นของขอบฟ้าไกล
We may not be able to see the far horizon line.
ยังมีแสงดวงดาวจะคอยนำทางให้เราก้าวไป
But there's the starlight guiding us to walk forward.
เธอแน่ใจ
Are you sure?
ฉันแน่ใจ
I am sure.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่นานก็เช้า
It's gonna be dawn soon.
ค่ำคืนเหน็บหนาว
The night is cold.
จับมือฉันไว้
Keep holding my hands.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่ต้องหวั่นไหว
Don't be afraid of.
จะทำเช่นไร
What are we gonna do?
กอดฉันไว้เธอ
Embrace me.
:thanks: viviant wow u know more Thai than i am kob khun na ja for the songs
I've only started Thai class lesson 2 days a
week with my group of friends but i actually pick up some sentence phrases and alphabet letters. The song is so sanook mak mak :cloud9:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Same here Dal! So anxious for everything that has yet to be revealed!

Thanks to viviant and wishbone! That song simply warms my heart. I love that it's a duet and the meaning is romantic.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Saichon possessive and jealous of Fah...in the Novel their was so many of these scenes. I can't wait to see what scene they will keep from the Novel. Can't wait for pictures from the city scene also. I want to see how Saichon dress when he becomes a business man.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Saichon/Charles with Boy Pisanu. Yteen @ YADECH FORUM said Boy will play as Saichon's bodyguard.

Credit Boy Pisanu | Barry.Ya & NadechYaya.com Facebook

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Oh my god, how could he be this handsome :heart: my heart is beating so fast ^^

So this is Saichon as Charles, and the guy next to him is his bodyguard. I wonder why he need a bodyguard.

Love Barry and Yaya so much <3 <3 <3 cant wait to watch this lakorn. Does anyone know when it will be broadcast ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh my god, how could he be this handsome :heart: my heart is beating so fast ^^

So this is Saichon as Charles, and the guy next to him is his bodyguard. I wonder why he need a bodyguard.

Love Barry and Yaya so much <3 <3 <3 cant wait to watch this lakorn. Does anyone know when it will be broadcast ^^

Nadech mentioned that GRGR will air sometimes in October on Fri-Sun time slot after Boy's and Margie's lakorn Roy Marn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
As far as I know Boy's character is new to me. The novel didn't have him, if I remember right.

This will be awesome for Nadech and Yaya portraying two different sides to one character. They're gonna be mean...Saichon chasing Fahlada around being possessive and jealous of her will be interesting to watch. LOL. Hotness all around.

This will test their acting chops.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
He's so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Saichon look as Charles, I always love his hair up like that so I can see his full face. Totally worth the wait! I am thrill to see him in the sexy white color shirt, with the black and gray tie. Really he looks good in anything, but I really like his look in here...simple and sophisticated. I guess he needs a bodygaurd, since he is not an Island guy anymore. He has money and works in the high society.

This made my day!
Thanks Dal.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Charles is handsome :crush: Now I'm anxious to see Fah's wardrobe!

Bong Dal - from what I remember the novel never mentioned that Saichon had a bodyguard. But I'm excited to see Boy Pisanu since he's a great actor!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
These 2 are adorable together. All the island scenes look super romantic. I love Lakorn Thai productions, they seem to be the best company out there right now and it looks like this will be another hit for them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you Dal!

Augh! I am spazzing after they reveal Charles! Wow it isn't even like i've never seen Nadech with this kind of look but dang he never disappoints! So drool-worthy...a big part of it is knowing he will be the confident and possessive businessman who will take back his Nangfah!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech looks cute in the pic with Boy. the city part will be dramatic but will be fun cause will be slap/kiss parts. hehe.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no poor Saichon probably crying looking for Nangfah. I feel so bad for her too, screaming like that. Pope and Mint look really good in here, love Pope in the doctor suit very sexy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsoLZIAn3FI&sns=em

Credit to poomadong