[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
The teaser got me blushing! So many cute and memorable moments just in 40 seconds. I'm sure they must have took out the rape scene cause it wouldn't be suitable for their age.

Thanks dal

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

AHHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe the teasers are right here in front of me. OMFG! I am feeling really dizzy right now, I think I need to just faint one more time :faint:
This is driving me sooooo crazy, I am blushing as hell, and feeling butterfly's all over my stomach. Right when I woke up and open my eyes I came to this site right away and when I saw the clip posted I couldn't even click right. Click on it just a bit where Saichon kissed Nangfah on the forehead and I jumped up. I turned it off quickly, I need to save it for the big screen.

Love all the clips so Much!!! Can't believe the teasers is here. I want Saichon to call Fahlada, "Nangfah" always. Because that's his wife, until his heart broke. Everything is perfect, and better than my imagination :blush: The part where Nangfah burn the place, I laughed so hard. She's going to be a handful for Saichon. Saichon is so cute the whole time, I couldn't stop smiling when she was playing music on the boat and Nangfah dance. Love EVERY SINGLE PART!

It's funny how last night I couldn't take it, so I watched DJA because I read Melly translation of GRGR...and I had Yadech fever so high. I was at the part where Fai kissed Jeed under the water. :slapandkissse3:

Now I understand really well why Saichon is going to be so mad, still disappointed theirs no baby..but now I feel they don't need a baby. They already full-fill my thoughts with their love. I was so nervous when I saw P'Pope and Mint on the boat, please don't take her away from Saichon. I don't want to see him cry and Nangfah forget her husband...

DAL, Thanks so much! You made my day, no my month I should say. After this reply, I have to watch the clip again. Thanks. :kiss3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol understood . I must have watched the teaser at leat 10x in half an hour. Just imagine what seeing the real episodes will be like. I might be glued to the screen forever!

@Dal, i have to agree. From the teaser 'scenes, Nangfah is loved so much by Saichon, it cannot be helped how hurt he is going to be when she is taken away. Oooooh, its so hard, the way they let us view such romantic scenes then they will probably release teasers of the rough and mean Saichon later to give us a taste of his pain so we really understand him. T-T

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
count me in lol! i keep rewatching the trailer and the videos where mark teases nadech about yaya being cute. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! this totally made my day. Loving every scene in GRGR

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teasers. I was smiling and blushing when I saw the teaser. They are so cute! I cant wait.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Credit Barry.Ya Facebook

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Just saw the clip at pantip, omg! It was the sweetest preview for a lakorn. The song, the cute scenes, the ocean, just perfect!

Did Nadech and Yaya sing this version of the song?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Sugar, people are saying that it isn't Yaya. It could be Nadech though. I wonder if he is still gonna sing in the OST?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
It sounded like Nadech to me too. I hope he does sing, he has quite a nice voice!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love his voice. Have you seen the clip of him singing Jason Maraz's "Lucky" yet? He should totally dedicate that song to Yaya.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj8XbgdjWg
Credit Barry.Ya Facebook & YouTube

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Thanks! He has one of the nicest singing voice for an actor, he's up there along with Cee. If this acting thing doesn't work out (lol who am I kidding?) he could always release an album, I'd sure buy it heh.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the t-ser was sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! got me blushing a bit too haha. can't wait to see the lakorn. Yadech sooooooooo adorable!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal, thanks for the pictures! Perfect shots of their adorable nose rub and the forehead kiss! Augh i am slowly melting into a puddle of sugar- Yadech flavored!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
More pics and SC from 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar courtesy of NADECHYAYA.COM FACEBOOK:

http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/media/set/?set=a.234804773205468.65741.210391005646845&refid=7

It is mostly Nadech and some SC of GRGR teaser. I am not on my laptop, but I may upload when I have an hour to spare.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
More pics and SC from 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar courtesy of NADECHYAYA.COM FACEBOOK:

http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&_rdr#!/media/set/?set=a.234804773205468.65741.210391005646845&refid=7

It is mostly Nadech and some SC of GRGR teaser. I am not on my laptop, but I may upload when I have an hour to spare.
Dal you did enough for us today already, and you too had a hard time breathing...Yadech fever lol. I can't wait for it. At least I will have something to look forward too while I continue to come to this page and watch the teaser and look at the sweet sweet pictures ja.
Thanks.