[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I got excite .. forgot to do captures lol .. by the time i realize it .. it's a little late .. for now .. these are the caps i did :lol

Credit: yadech

Clip from SATURDAY'S ACCOUNT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR6o8rZyt-8
Credit: Saturdayll

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks cecilia. i dont like the look on barry in here. i hope they dont film at the lsland for too long. i want to see barry in suits..

tinah

sarNie Coma
such a perfect match. the long wait has come to an end! well it wasnt too long but we were being impatient hehe

the jack Af dude is cute. another mix actor coming along

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops I posted the same one as already posted. Sorry. Yeah the wait is over, I hope we will continue to see more clips and picture from this lakorn. So excited.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures of the fitting credit from pantip

more pictures to add

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love those picture so much. Pope and Mint looks really good together. I wonder if Pope will fall for Yaya first and then end up with Mint. I don't know how it will work. If Barry and Yaya has a slap/kiss I want to see it with Mint and Pope couple too. Lol. Pope could be the guy Barry will get jealous from when he's with Yaya. Can't wait, just the thought of it is exciting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah its so exciting since Lakornthai is directing this hope to see Yaya or Barry act for Broadcast as well in the future. :highfive:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Did you guys notice the cuts on Yaya's arm. Poor girl. Ok i need a word of assurance that Yadech will have a child in this lakorn. I am dying to see a baby.....will they keep that in the storyline?

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'aew is directing so this is definately a big PLUS. shes a great director and most of the their lakorn would be a popular hit

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh they better keep their son in the storyline, he's such a major factor to the story!!

lol, i'm actually hoping for tons of islander get up because i just can't get used to the level of aggressiveness of Saichon once they get off the island setting.. ><' so lots of romantic island scenes first please!!!

thanks everyone for the photos! they're freaking hot and i'm loving the rest of the cast also! :dance1:
gosh, so much waiting for just the buang suang and now it still feels too long before we get to watch Saichon and Fahlada...just imagine when teasers come out i'm going to freak!!