[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, your new banner is killing me! That is a manipulation? So real. I was like, I've never seen that picture before. They look adorable.

All these pictures, posters, banners, events of YADECH is killing me. I hope I can make it to the fitting of GRPGR! LOL...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ceci your freaking banner is making me go into major spazz mode! good job it's adorable!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
U guys r soo fast about yadech lakorns!!

I new about this lakorn for a while already but didn't think that everyone would b this first to making an asianfuse page for it.

I can't believe that mint n is going to b yayas sister. I always thought that she was more of a nang'rai material than a nang'ek

I loved the way u changed the pic from the novel to look more like yadech

I hope this lakorn won't b too intense coz I prefer a more comedian lakorn for them.

In my opinion I think both of them r still a bit too young for these kind of dramas. I just hope it will turn out good

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^the fitting gonna be february 17th! thanks to wishy for the update

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh nadechworld said fitting will be on valentines day! barry gave out an interview on tv pool

thanks to wishy for the update

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh this time they push the fitting to sooner and even better that it's on Valentine's Day! whoohoo! that can be Yadech's first V-day together (maybe a 'prologue' to many more to come LOOOL)
anyway...
Nadech said he would just be with friends but TADA! his beloved Jeed will be there too!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awhh that would sure make my valentines day by seeing my beloved fai and jeed :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. oh yeah... fitting on vday sweet!!

uh-huh.. he's hanging out with his friends on vday alrite.. with yaya.. teehee..

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the clip of barry confirming the fitting day on tvpool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBHnsAocbcQ&feature=player_embedded
credit to 779sunflower

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I couldn't really make out which date Nadech said but I think it's February 14th for the fitting? If so, what a nice Vday gift for us shippers haha ^_^