[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Same here! I tried to watch other lakorn but end up going back to grgr! I just can't help it. Yadech has change my life style! I can't focus on anything like you. Everyday its just fb, twitter, yadech.com and YouTube. Just to look up new stuff about yadech. And of course here! Lol...I don't think I can stop watching grgr until tnnkk airs. Even so, I think ill be watching grgr still. And like you, I also have a YADECH addiction!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Watching this lakorn for the third time now, actually i'm showing it to my aunt but i'm using that as an excuse to watch this again. Game Rai Game Rak is the type of lakorn i can watch over and over again without being bored, the only lakorn before where i can watch over and over again was JLR. Now i've found a replacement. Been obsessing over Yadech a whole lot this week i even had a dream of them this morning.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching this lakorn for the third time now, actually i'm showing it to my aunt but i'm using that as an excuse to watch this again. Game Rai Game Rak is the type of lakorn i can watch over and over again without being bored, the only lakorn before where i can watch over and over again was JLR. Now i've found a replacement. Been obsessing over Yadech a whole lot this week i even had a dream of them this morning.
That's great that you're watching it with your aunt! You got to spread the joy (fever), right? Hehehe It's great to hear that you've dreamt about them. With all this craziness over Yadech, I don't think I've dreamt about them...but maybe I have but don't quite remember!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^thank you for sharing tha mv Katelyn. WOW, how is it possible that it broke and then healed my heart all at once?! I'm reminded of all the tenderness, forehead promises, and pain of Saichon and Nangfah...T-T

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^thank you for sharing tha mv Katelyn. WOW, how is it possible that it broke and then healed my heart all at once?! I'm reminded of all the tenderness, forehead promises, and pain of Saichon and Nangfah...T-T
You are welcome! Yeah, I really like this fan mv naa because it invokes all sorts of emotion and this rock style song is also compelling to the storytelling! BTW, you were so eloquent in describing how the mv made you feel because that is EXACTLY how I feel too!!

@Katelyn ---- that GRGR vid is soooo beautiful na. I wish they show that at the events..... I think the clips at the reward shows don't do justice to their talent but this vid really does. Thanks for sharing ka.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Nadech finally sang Glap ma pen muan deum dai mai (กลับมาเป็นเหมือนเดิมได้ไหม)!!!! So happy now!
I'm glad he sang this song too! That made me smile!! There were so many fans taking videos and he made them all greeeeeed!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn ---- that GRGR vid is soooo beautiful na. I wish they show that at the events..... I think the clips at the reward shows don't do justice to their talent but this vid really does. Thanks for sharing ka.
You are welcome Kiki!! I agree with you!! I hope they'll win more awards because they work so hard. Looks like GRGR fever is still alive!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the first time hearing Nadech sing this song and oh man his voice is so beautiful and sexy. lol. I just love it every time I hear it and best of all it's coming from Nadech... I Can't have enough, listen to it several times already.

Big Thanks.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
It has over 300 pages now! I miss GRGR too much so much very much. After it, not a singe drama has drawn my interest to watch. I've repeating GRGR and any mv made out of it again and again over the past 2 months, and never get bored of it! I am so glad that Nadech finally sang the ost of GRGR. Even though it wasn't perfect for he kept forgetting lyrics, I think I'm already blind when it's Charles singing his song.

Angles, Breeze made a beautiful vid of GRGr but she doesn't have a title yet. Can you watch and see if you can come up with a title and leave a comment on the vid for her? This vid takes me back to GRGR and the love Saichon and NangFah have for each other na.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
woahhh guys 300 pages!! :D i was debating whether to rewatch GRGR... but then my exams are coming up... sooo hahah maybe not... -.-"
how are you guys??? miss y'all like crazy!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I have watched GRGR 3 times already. One when it was airing, second again when I bought it, and third time with my mom. I still can't get enough! I need to hold back awhile before I watch it again, maybe just watch all the mv but that makes me miss them so much more.

lakornkiki, you made me cry with that mv....OMG how sad :cry: thanks for posting and thanks to Breeze for making it, such a beautiful Mv.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow, Breeze has so much talent. And I SO AGREE! Why haven't these people discovered the beautiful fan artwork on youtube?