[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the storyline because if you think about it, "I hate, but its because I love you so much" I think it would be a little of everything and it would create a really good lakorn. Plus I think the storyline would really show the viewers a different side of Barry and Yaya acting. Looking forward and I can't wait! Love them...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey surely this sound similar to Fai Ruk Arsoon, but i didn't like it cos Boy is just so crazy and cruelty.
I don't want Yadech in this kind of story line, i love them so much but anyway i'll trust lakorn thai. I want
Barry and Yaya in a romantic comedy or those action comedy dealing with FBI or cops detective investigation. :scratchchin:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope this story is not too much of abuse, brutal like Boy/Vicky lakorn. Wish to have a happy ending for Barry and Yaya in this lakorn and more of romance and sweetness between them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I desperately want them in another romantic comedy cos i don't like brutal drama. Give Yadech those relaxing one.

neena

sarNie Adult
i admit, i think i'm going crazy with Barryaya...i was watching a Indian movie called Jodha Akbar...about a hindu princess who marries a muslim king...it stars bollywood megastars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai and the whole time in my head i pictured Yaya as the princess and Barry as the king! LOL..but in my head they were dressed in old thai clothes!! lol talk about crazy! Now i wanna see them in a lakorn like Jodha Akbar!!! OMG that would be awesome!!!!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Where do you girls go to watch indian movies? Is it in Thai language or english?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i admit, i think i'm going crazy with Barryaya...i was watching a Indian movie called Jodha Akbar...about a hindu princess who marries a muslim king...it stars bollywood megastars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai and the whole time in my head i pictured Yaya as the princess and Barry as the king! LOL..but in my head they were dressed in old thai clothes!! lol talk about crazy! Now i wanna see them in a lakorn like Jodha Akbar!!! OMG that would be awesome!!!!
Omg, i've seen that movie too! it's really good, i think HR and AR did amazing and were such a lovely couple. LOL i agree, i could imagine Barry and Yaya in that type of role, gosh that would be so romantic!

Ok, first things first: SPAZZ OVER YADECH HAVING A NEW LAKORN!!!
gosh, i when i read that Barry would be in a lakorn with Mint and Kim i was disappointed cuz i wanted to see him and Yaya together again so badly!
YADECH HAS REACHED NEAR TOP OF MY LIST OF KOO KWAN FOR REAL. They are just way too cute not to mention their chemistry is jaw-dropping intense!

But...

:scratchchin: what's up with the story??? do you all predict it will be a lakorn where Barry is really mean??? augh! although i think that would definitely let Barry show more acting and develop as an actor, i just really want Nadech in a romantic lakorn :w-scene-pop-corn:
they were so much fun to watch as a romantic comedy :slapandkissse3:
i wouldn't even mind :r-scene-pop-corn: because i've seen all the other great p'ek (Ken, Num, Aum...etc) do that so even though i agree that it's not the best action to take to show "love" i just don't want Barry treating Yaya really badly like how the postings have been hinting...
plus is the storyline something like Yaya loses her memory?????? no way please that is too kdrama!

oh well, hopefully after this one they will star again in a lakorn that is sweet and more calm lol although of course action or conflict always gets things exciting

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've read excerpts from the novel and this story is really sweet and a bit sad and intense. I think Nadech and Yaya match the descriptions of SaiChon and Nang Fah to a tee. This will help them to challenge their acting and develop their acting.

There are willings in this story too. Even the "R" is more like a seduction of Fah from SaiChom. Well, SaiChon is upset that Fah doesn't know or remembers her husband. He starts to force her and she gives in. IDK, I'll have to read it again.

Plus, there is a child. I hope it all pans out and we see the opening ceremony in a few weeks. I want to see their clothes. I am obsessed with wardrobe and scenery for productions.

So excited.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the info Dal!
comforts me some. just from what i read i thought he was going to be overly sadistic lol
augh! a little baby for Barry and Yaya! if they had one for real the baby would be really cute!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Where do you girls go to watch indian movies? Is it in Thai language or english?
i'm a bollywood fan so i buy the movies in hindi..but yeah...i can totally see barryaya play this couple!! Its on utube if you wanna see I LOVE THIS SONG AND CAN TOTALLY SEE BARRYAYA IN THAI CLOTHING THOUGH!

cecilia

Staff member
^Neena, i heart that movie -- actually, i heart all Aish's movie (big fan of her) and Hrithik looks so fine in this role as the king .. I could not agree more that YADECH will do justice on these two roles ---

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg

Bollywood movie is actually pretty big too, alot of ppls like it. Well u just go to Youtube. Well speaking of being
crazy, my older sis, she love watching bollywood movie, and to me i love watching thai lakorn. So yeah
were r two different world hehehehe....But i always talk about thai actress/actor to her and she do the
same to me to.. hehehehehe. funnie..

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so excited. Can't wait for the opening & summary of this drama. It sounds very very good.Love them too much.

neena

sarNie Adult
i wonder when they will make this official...i want them to announce a opening soon!!!

speaking of future projects with yadech, i want them to be in a lakorn based on Klear's ดั่งฝันฉันใด Just Like a Dream song MV...i want them to be like the pra'nang in this MV...i can picture it...even though they keep dying, they are destined to be together, find each other!!! i think it will be sweet!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I totally agree with you Neena. That mv was so beautiful and sweet... I wish that was a lakorn, I so buy it. Thats true I hope after this lakorn if they were to make another one with Barry and yaya it either can be about Princess and Prince or it can be base on the Mv. That is to die for. Like from generation to generation. Thanks for sharing the Mv.