[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love Lakorn Thai! Woot Woot! P'Aew! lol
Barry & Yaya in a Slap&Kiss? I would love to see that :D
It sounds super hardcore! Excited na! :dance1: ahaha

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
lol, another thread I need to keep eyes on....
also cant sleep well w the exciting news about the new lakorn of Yadech. Super cant wait.....

teedee, has the storyline confirmed(1st or 2nd)? I saw you posted two stories in Yadech, umm , so many pages there and I dont have chance to go through all of them yet. And I prefer the 1st one like most ppl there.

yep, spam spam!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm very excited about this new and hope this lakorn is a good script with slap/kiss. Barry and Yaya has the best chemistry onscreen along with Ken & Ann, Aum and Aff. I think they're the young super couple.

fun

Expired Sarnie
the cover looks more like a Mak with a stache and Mint to me lol!!
Oh I almost die from laughting lol... I see Boy and Mark. And for the girl, she does resemble Mint. Maybe it's the hair lol

Anyways I can't wait. I hope the other couples have their own lakorns together too since they had such little time for their story to develop.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm waiting patiently for this to confirm and i hope it is the one that teedee been telling us about .. don't want it to another teen lakorn ..
it's like a repeat of fai/jeed (not that i mind, i just want to see them in different genre/role.)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting patiently for this to confirm and i hope it is the one that teedee been telling us about .. don't want it to another teen lakorn ..
it's like a repeat of fai/jeed (not that i mind, i just want to see them in different genre/role.)
i think it is Sai chon and Fah lada story, don't worried too much about it na ja. :D continue to spam ppl. but i most likely spam at YADECH forum cuz want that forum to be always active and it's special cuz it's dedicated to YADECH.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Our love for Nadech and Yaya grows more each day. Hopefully they'll officially announce it soon. Next month is only a few weeks away.

Translations by:

Credit Teedee @ Yadech Forum- http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH
Credit Shampoo @ Spicy Forum- http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=11469&st=0&start=0

A little summary: The day Andaman Sea crazily brought her to meet Saichon, an Islander whom never dared to tell her he loves her even though they have to shared the same house. She doesn't even know who she is. The love between the two blossom and made them became each other's but... one day they both were parted even though they loved each other so much. Then, a life was born due to their intimacy. Would her memory be able to remember him and their child? Resentment became a game of who will win and who will lose.

Source: Dek D and Pantip (Nadech/Yaya Thread)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This is my opinion. I think "R" scenes should be done away with and be replaced with kiss then mean words or insults. Just my opinion. SaiChon gets reckless in this story. He does some crazy shiet. From love to revenge to sweetness. Many emotions. I am excited for the wardrobe, scenery, script, and chemistry. Let's pray this will happen. I want this one for Nadech and Yaya aka YADECH!

fun

Expired Sarnie
After reading a brief summary, I am kind of iffy. But anything with Nadech and Yaya, I'm in. Thanks Dal.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my opinion. I think "R" scenes should be done away with and be replaced with kiss then mean words or insults. Just my opinion. SaiChon gets reckless in this story. He does some crazy shiet. From love to revenge to sweetness. Many emotions. I am excited for the wardrobe, scenery, script, and chemistry. Let's pray this will happen. I want this one for Nadech and Yaya aka YADECH!
i agree with you Dal, should be done with R scenes already, my opinion pra'eks not suppose to hurt nang'eks like that or else he's consider the bad guys not pra'eks. insulting words is mean enough sometimes hurt more than physical pain. yep this role will be so challenging for Nadech, many emotions of pra'ek,ups and downs, you'll love and hate him and will feel sorry for him too. but i trust Lakorn Thai production will come out good. i assure you Dal,Cecilia we will see YADECH as SaiChon and FahLada AKA "NangFah" :thumbsup: can't wait till they start filming.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
It sounds like Fai Rak Asoon. There might be R-scenes. I don't mind :r-scene-pop-corn: anyway. But the storyline doesn't sound sweet. I don't feel this type of p'ek. I trust Lakorn Thai anyway.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
hehe~ it does sounds like boy's old lakorn.
But I hope this one is better and not to
much violence b/c man, boy was brutal in his.

I also agree, the storyline doesn't feel good nor
interesting. The only thing I'm looking forward
to is the skinship and the baby. And they
better not put the baby at the end.

GAHHHHH I WANNA SEE THE BABY! (>.<)

p.s. does anyone know when this drama gonna come out?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Not fast enough. LOL. Hopefully in spring or summer 2011, ja. Opening should be next month.

Teedee and Shampoo both translated some dialogue from the novel. SaiChon is indeed SWEET. Like P'Non Tor-GUARANTEE, ja!

From Teedee and Shampoo again: They are together on the island for like 2 years. They have a son together. SaiChon is an island beach babe turned adopted my an airline American owner, business man! Sai Chon calls his love Nang Fah.

I don't know what to excpect. I don't want too much cruelty, that's all. I want emotions through the eyes. If Nadech is called to cry in this script, the better that will be.