[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
This production is not my cup of tea. I lost interest in Kom Faak of Mark and Kim because it was a real action with no romantic (even just a little, but not really caught my heart). Hopefully, (strongly hope), they would change a script to have at least 50/50 between action and love scenes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This production is not my cup of tea. I lost interest in Kom Faak of Mark and Kim because it was a real action with no romantic (even just a little, but not really caught my heart). Hopefully, (strongly hope), they would change a script to have at least 50/50 between action and love scenes.
Yeah Kimmy and Marks romantic storyline was pretty boring, but I loved the way they did Kao and Alex’s romance in Kom Faek so I’m hoping this one is good too. If this one doesn’t have a lot of romance, it will be a let down since Mark and Taew’s previous lakorn was also not predominantly romance either and was super depressing!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, this a remake of Prajan Lai Payak? Because that's the only lakorn I remember both Weir and Om were in. I never got to watch it since I never found subs but I do remember fan videos of Aum and Om in that lakorn. I was totally rooting for him based on the clips I saw lol

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and yui were very good in that lakorn specially yui because she made me hate her so much in that lakorn and they both very sexy too, i do not think teaw and Toon can pull off that role.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
My first time to see Taew in action. They all look so serious and strong. Can't wait.

However, I hope they will have more sweet scenes between Mark and Taew, not boring scenes I found in their last Kom fack between Mark and Kim.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Taew will fit right into the action genre! She’s a great dancer and never looks awkward while dancing so it leads me to believe she will do great in the action and fight sequences since it’s choreographed like a dance. Plus she clearly fits that sexy femme fatale image based on all the fitting pictures I’ve seen so far. I’m excited for this one :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whaaaa Taew gets to be a sexy, kick-ass cop? Soldier? Either way, I am loving her fitting pics. Can't wait to see her take down baddies twice her size.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
good lucky for toon to join ch3 club. i think toon should stay with ch7 for a fews more years because right now they start promoting a new baby actresses more then before.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
when toon and taew stand next to each other i find toon looking prettier then teaw.
My thoughts as well.

Why Mark wears a mask tho ? Weir's character did not need a mask since he was a police officer. Top is playing Om's Wayu I think (I still remember the character's name 10 years later since he was my fav in the lakorn :) ) . Not too sure Top will overshadow Mark's here

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
My thoughts as well.

Why Mark wears a mask tho ? Weir's character did not need a mask since he was a police officer. Top is playing Om's Wayu I think (I still remember the character's name 10 years later since he was my fav in the lakorn :) ) . Not too sure Top will overshadow Mark's here
I agree. I’m not really feeling Taews new lips either. I know she just got them done a few months ago.