[Ch3] Farm Euy Farm Ruk (Geinokai)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Rita woman !!!! U need to start doing a DAMN good Lakorn b/c for the past years ur Lakorn SUCK !!!!

Reactions: Iya

kimbarry

sarNie Egg
Can someone English Sub this Lakorn i want to know what they are talking about. Rita and Dan make a cute couple. What kind of name should we named them for example: Yadech or Kimbarry its really hard to use their name. Should it be Darita or Ritan? I don;t know what to choose or choose another one because mine is lame.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Haha Darita or Ritan? It's not funny it's cute. Lol. They are cute plus the other couples too. Funny in thier own ways. I think Darita sound better?

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol at the first comment on this page. i couldnt agree more although buang was good. just wished it wasnt a horror lakorn theme.

i still dont see the chemistry with dan and rita
rita is just wayyyy to mature looking for dan.

kimbarry

sarNie Egg
Yeah i think Darita sounds good too. i know that Dan and RIta don't look like they have chemistry but they will and they are so cute together i wish they will do another lakorn together i love them both. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this lakorn is any good ? I was excited for this one too but never got the chance to start on it...hopefully someone subs it soon..

fanny

sarNie Adult
As much as I like Rita and Dan I felt as sleep couple times trying to watch this lakorn. Something about the lakorn was missing. I didn't enjoy as I should be because I'm watching my favorite Rita. Sadly Everytime I tried to watch I felt as sleep

Areeya

sarNie Adult
taylenaemi said:
I Actually love dan and rita and i always skip the others and watch them they just make a cute couple.
I'm different I mostly skipped Dan and Rita part and like watching the other two couples...I think Dan always overreact in most of his Lakorn so annoying

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Dome is such an a hole I can't believe that he is going to trick min also and he is going to regret it and lose his friendship with dome. God I'm so mad at him in this episode and will be mad at him until he get it straight that she doesn't want to sell the farm to any one. But the more he acts lovely to min the more she will love wit.