[Ch3] Farm Euy Farm Ruk (Geinokai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rita said in this interview that she's going to be in here with Dan. She said that in this lakorn she'll be the owner of the farm. This will be a romantic comedy. :D Yay.My favorite.

Start at 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yK-D5wX1FM&feature=plcp
c: rakdara123

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yatyyyy ! I am soooo happy she's pairing up with Dan. I was slowly accepting Rita and Toni lmao but in my heart I wanted Dan ;p eeeks can't wait now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo.. i was rooting for a rita/toni pair.. *sniffsniffs* oh well..
i'm excited for rita/dan too.. muahahaha XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love Dan esp his dimple but he is just too baby face and rita is a full figure woman with a very mature beautiful face. plus she tall.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also think Dan is cute and Rita is very pretty but like I said they don't match. Dan has too much a babyface. He needs to star with someone that also has a babyface.

hippo

sarNie Adult
miss Dan! so happy he has a lakorn coming out. 
never thought i would see him with Rita, =)

thanks for sharing the clips. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

on the set and watching their other lakorn

cr. toni's, rita's ig

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is only 2 people in the world where I will die for their legs. Rita is one of them!!!

Anyways I hope that Toni will get to be lead. I like Dan but I just don't see how this is going to work out. I know I should give it a chance but Dan's last lakorn was so bad to the point where I think he lost his acting ability.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
well I also think Toni is more capable to be p'ek.

Off topic : when I first found out that toni is older than dan, I was like what....! LOL toni is so young looking

fun

Expired Sarnie
What Toni is older? Lol wow He looks young but without that baby face like Dan. Or it could be the fact that I know Dan's age lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes, Toni is indeed older than Dan... though he looks younger.
I was really hoping that it was going to be Toni & Rita getting paired.. but oh well.

And by the way, does anyone know if the young Grammy/Duckbar singer Fifi Blake is going to be in this lakorn?  I've been seeing pics of her with Toni them.. hmm.. I'm gonna have to do my research.. because it looks like she has been filming for something...