[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
During the beginning of episode 6, her father and her were talking about something being risky and then Leela was like she's not afraid. She'll do all she can. Or else why would she go to Krabi knowing Narut is there? They probably set up the shooting and have the people miss and shoot her arm. Just my guess. I didn't really pay attention to whether Naran was behind it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh haha ok. I usually leave the good one last so I'm finishing up Green and Tanwa's right now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nope. I'm tackling the best ones first because time is precious. Lol. I get too excited so I can't leave the  best for last. I just finished that one. It had a good ending.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm usually watching at work or in the car while traveling sites during the day but all relax in the evening so I pay more attention to the lakorns I watch last therefore i save the best for last lol.

Are we like even halfway yet with this?

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
I seriously doubt there will be a R-screen in new version because Rut's character is changed to be not that aggressive, well still hoping there will be. LOL
And Dan's father announced in the hospital that leela is his adopted daughter, is that right? I didn't quite understand the word I heard in EP6.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
This one remind me of Buang, where it got boring but because of Esther and Pope, they kept me watching. Now it is happening in here with Diew and Mint. WISH THEY BOTH HAVE A LAKORN FOR JUST THEM. Boy is a turn off for me, but because of the second pairing, it sucks me back in. Gonna wait this out until it ends and so I can decide which scenes I want to watch and which to fast forward.