[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's a big deal, these celebs have sex like it's no one's business but it's the toes that got to me. Cause I don't care if it's a male or female he does it with still those are just fugly looking thing. And I think,  the other big part of the story...people were trying to guess the gender of the person with the big toe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Boy actually looks good in a suit and even better when his hair is well groomed. I agree that the side burns have to go. I honestly like Boy and Matt together, though I didn't really enjoy FKD. I'll most likely tune into this one. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Been so late on checking this out, but dang does Matt look nice. I love her hair, makeup, and to her clothes. Too bad, pra'ek got switched out to Boy who I have an allergy to.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy looks serious but not sure why he thinks pursing his lips make him any meaner. At least, he doesn't smile in every other scenes. I think, this is more of a serious Boy than most we've seen of him so I'll wait.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ironically Boy was great in his first lakorn (forgot the name) the one he starred with Vicky. But the lakorns after that were all RomComs. Most were just okay-ish to borderline boring. Roy Marn & Wyupak Montra were good. The one with Bella was alright. I liked it because the storyline was unique. The rest... I don't know. They were sort of lacking. He's been paired with so many actresses so far, but no one has stood out as much as Margie. (NSK sucked though/js) I hope this one is good because I like Matt. She's such a classy sexy woman.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR:  i_buffalo_amm/ nali-yuli/ lilyard/ bankieee/ boy_pakorn/ deawpegasus_fc/ as tagged

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Boy looks SO good here. :eek: I like him without the stache. Why didn't he look like this for his lakorn with Kim? Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy looks a lot better here. The suit helps and he looks cleaner. It looks like he gained some weight?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
up close Boy looks bloated. He was either too skinny or face is big. His face looks like Chakrit....I mean, in term of it looking bloated.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know if Boy gained weight or not but one thing is for sure, he looks really really good here. I want to see him and Matt in the same frame just to see their vibe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I never finish his lakorn with Margie...I am in the minority but I never care about them as a couple. I did watched him with Gale...a long time ago. And thought he did a great job in that lakorn. I finished the one with Matt because it was short and it was with Matt lol. And it's a lakorn where she played a prim and proper girl. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I did really liked them in the beginning but then like what Sweet__JJ said, they're so close that they seem more like siblings. I Don't like any of the 4hjhkk couples actually, not anymore. Love some of them individually but not a couple. I think cus they get paired up too much that it became a bore and some of their fans made them so untouchable that it became annoying. Love them individually though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Ncmeow...I feel the same way. I think more than anything the fans of the couples drives me crazy. I think, if they make them more human I could deal with it and like them more as a couple. But the majority of their fans think they are too perfect and can't do no wrong. So after a while it's a turn off and I just glossed over them. But I do watch some of their lakorns with other people but rarely do I watch them together.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've always liked Boy since his first lakorn but I haven't really enjoyed most of his lakorns afterwards. The ones with Marige were okay. I never finished Nai Suan Kwan though. It became so boring and I think their chemistry has been locked up in a chest because they're just so reserved towards one another. The chemistry that was there has turned into sibling vibes.

I think Matt & Boy will do great together. Finally Boy isn't in another romcom. And Matt is excellent in this kind of lakorn genre. I feel confident about this lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy is in quite a bit of romcom that he comes across as not attractive. And the way they dressed him doesn't help. He has a funny look already and making him look silly is not helping him lol.

This will be different. He is a biker too and a business man...so he has the best of both world. During the day, he's a straight up business man walking in suits and on the weekend he's in leather and an attractive looking motorcycle...yeah, he'll do fine with the evil N'ek.