[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
damn....that's a messed up storyline.....idk if I wanna see Rome and Matt in this kind of storyline, not right now, not after their comedy one where I fell in love with their pairing and fell in love with them individually over again, I was so heart broken when the lakorn ended :(( and now this kind of storyline? I don't think my heart can bare it......

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
beamsgirl said:
damn....that's a messed up storyline.....idk if I wanna see Rome and Matt in this kind of storyline, not right now, not after their comedy one where I fell in love with their pairing and fell in love with them individually over again, I was so heart broken when the lakorn ended :(( and now this kind of storyline? I don't think my heart can bare it......
i can't bare either i am glad they reunite but not this lakorn 

Passera

sarNie Egg
It's a happy ending in the novel so this version script might be the same as novel.

ps. n'ek doesn't has sister that prositute is a look-alike person.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Passera said:
It's a happy ending in the novel so this version script might be the same as novel.

ps. n'ek doesn't has sister that prositute is a look-alike person.
the older version actual lakorn is different i hope they go with novel this time, cos its very depressing to see Rome and Matt not ending together 

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was an open ending in the old version , he was looking for her but missed the trail but he wasn't sad or anything lol give us hope that he won't give up .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
not all lakorns has to have a happy ending. Sometimes, n'ek/pra'ek are so stupid to be together. I hope they keep it as is with the viewers imagination.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes I agree,I think its actually good that lakorns back in days dont always have a happy ending. It makes it more unpredictable and realistic

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Having realistic endings are good once in awhile though... just so we can get a breeze of change or difference in lakorn...

Must prepare myself for this lakorn though... *gasp*  N'ek still not confirmed?  Wonder who can it be... hmmm.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Having realistic endings are good once in awhile though... just so we can get a breeze of change or difference in lakorn...

Must prepare myself for this lakorn though... *gasp*  N'ek still not confirmed?  Wonder who can it be... hmmm.
Matt is said to play the n'ek but seems so quiet and plus she hasn't come out to confirm herself in this lakorn 
somehow the n'ek matches Ploy, i am wondering when will Rome get his chance to pair with Ploy 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
if i remember correctly, nang ek hires a look a like who has aids to take revenge, but then later she finds out the look a like was actually her sister that she never knew about....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thookatha said:
if i remember correctly, nang ek hires a look a like who has aids to take revenge, but then later she finds out the look a like was actually her sister that she never knew about....
yes that is the older version storyline it was her dad's plan on revenge 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
Actually, it's not her sister. She hired a look alike who was a prostitute from Japan. If you're interested, I translated part of the synopsis on page 3. There's a twist to the story and I hid it under the spoilers. She found out someone else was her sister, but it wasn't the prostitute.  

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay for Matt. This is gonna be a challenging role but too bad this is khun noks production. I think she's gonna ruin the storyline

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I remember watching this lakorn in khmer dubbed...it was one of my favorite even though the ending wasn't so good...though im glad that matt is given a more difficult role that is out of her zone...love her comedies and drama but more excited for somethingmore challenging.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Yay for Matt. This is gonna be a challenging role but too bad this is khun noks production. I think she's gonna ruin the storyline
its Rome and Matt i guaranty it won't be ruin but the thing depresses me is the no happy ending but it actually make senses cos n'ek couldn't forgive herself 

Passera

sarNie Egg
Changed fitting date to Thrusday 20th.

Not sure about the time but should be in the afternoon
as Rome is scheduled for calendar signing on that day too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Passera said:
Changed fitting date to Thrusday 20th.

Not sure about the time but should be in the afternoon
as Rome is scheduled for calendar signing on that day too.
yes calendar signing and sad Chompoo cannot go otherwise we'll see RC