[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Narut's mom does not like him :no: :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  he is so nice to her, happy atleast his dad and aunt loves him. Leela crying alone was also sad   :teary:  :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW there are many actors here from NRTR. Boy, Nott, aunt who was a cook, and that gay P'ek. Nott is a also a bad guy :phew: 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Nott being bad lol...I have a feeling he was most of the pics of him he looks mean.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, that what I thought so too. Many stars from NRTR, too bad that Nott plays a bad guy, but still like him personally. :) :) I think I may find myself like Min/Diew as much as I like the main Boy/Matt too. heheheheh...worth to watch.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Narut's name is missing in family's profile when Leela was checking it :shrug:
Boy is so good looking here :kiss2: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Narut is sad to see Leela with his brother :nono1:
Lol Nott is shocked to know Narut and Leela knows eachother  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thank you step for your fast updates...I don't watch their first lakorn.And i'll try this.The beginning ep look good. Doesn't start with intense.... :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
So far so good. I love it a lot. Matt is so hot in here, and I found my Boy is good looking too.