[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not watching the ending because this lakorn completely went south for me.

First: Boy is a mistake in this lakorn. I don't care how one spins it he is not believable in any shape or form. Even if he admits he doesn't usually take on this kind of role,  but to me he lacks the effort for some reason. He isn't there most of the time. There is nothing in  his eyes that makes me believe in him as Narut. Especially, in the serious scenes, he seemed to drag everyone down and makes it boring. I could not take him seriously as an actor in this role. I hope he does improve though, it's a shame if he gets the good storyline and then nothing comes out of it.

Secondly: The title is misleading as hell. Nothing about Pra'ek is fire. The dude is as gentle as a snowflake. He's too compassionate, too forgiving, too understanding and couldn't fight back with n'ek if she gives him a black eye. He pretty much has his mind made up about her since the moment he laid eyes upon her. He was just a smitten puppy from the get go, so no matter what she does he'll find a hole somewhere in her actions and forgive her. Our hero, wasn't in the mood to go battle with the n'ek. He could not hurt her if his life depends on it. So, the fire against fire is actually more correct regarding the sister and n'ek.  

The rating is correct in this lakorn. To me, it's not that good because this isn't a remake. This is a new lakorn. They took the core of the lakorn out which is pra'ek and n'ek up against each other. They took the twin (prostitute) out which is a very powerful story in itself and made the n'ek becomes a better person after she died. This remake is like eating a scoop of vanilla ice cream when they could have made it a sundae with all the delicious toppings. So, it feel short on all fronts and a decisive fail...for me anyways :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
*Byebye I agree with u...ur comment made me laugh so hard. I was actually supposed to keep watching this bc it was originally suppose to have some raeng and action between n'ek and p'ek but sense ch 3 have been so strict with these types of lakorns it hard to watch. 

*Koy123 i also do agree about Mark and Yaya's lakorn....I was so looking forward to the remake and the pictures and teaser looked really good to. but i do admit things have change and what i want to expect might be disappointing and I'm not only saying about mark and yaya's lakorns bc i am looking forward to kim and james lakorn too...for now I'm hoping that Anne does give us some fire and that Mark and Yaya and kim and james lakorn do not suck. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lucky me that I don't remember seeing the original of Yaya's and I won't be participating in the thread so I will be able to enjoy it, hopefully. Can't wait. :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy acting was very mediocre et he showed No charisma nor appeal at all ! Very short for a veteran like him. Please I hope they cast him with Matt again. Girl acting is tok serious to be dragged down by Boy's joke. Loved them in FKD but just that I am so disappointed by him not caring here :(

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can't wait to see the final today. I strongly hope it will be a happy ending.... Please.,,

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
The climax wasn't even sad but Matt made me unknowingly cried because I felt the pain and betrayal by her father. She was distraught.  
Climax pen rai leur? Banya gaad mai soot leuh gaan sadeang mai soot? I'm stuck at the office so can't watch it til tonight.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I don't even think Ramprai is even necessary in here, if they watered this version down, then the AIDS thing might as well be cut off because I don't even know what it contributes to the story other than LookYee and her relationship with everyone around her became more in depth and understanding. This episode actually made me wanted LookYee and Hankla to end up together, but also not at the same time since he's abused her so much, but I also feel that she deserves another chance because she has definitely matured a lot. LookYee's character is way more developed than Narut, which is sad since his character should have a bigger role/impact on the story.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Climax pen rai leur? Banya gaad mai soot leuh gaan sadeang mai soot? I'm stuck at the office so can't watch it til tonight.
Idk, it was weird. They tried to make it dramatic but it wasn't. It's random. Lol. Something is missing in her father's revenge. It's like they skipped a step. Like you planned this out for 20 years? Pathetic because it wasn't that big of a plan. Leela didn't do any major damage like the old version. Narut's father just looked confused the whole time instead of shocked. Lol. Matt was good. Santisuk did good, but I felt the scene could've been done better. P'ek still reacted the same so you know. No comment.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It's ending tomorrow at 14 episodes. They never even explained that her father cheated the company, not Narut's.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Leela's now traumatized and doesn't speak or talk. I feel like they should've wrapped things up today. Why leave Naran, Hangla, Chalam, and Lamprai for tomorrow? We'll have a rushed ending. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
The climax wasn't even sad but Matt made me unknowingly cried because I felt the pain and betrayal by her father. She was distraught.  
Matt acting is always top. Her acting here just doesn't disappoint. She can go from fiery lethal girl (her eyes man!!!) to little very vulnerable broken girl in split second and she knows how to elevate by her acting. Lol at P'ek still reacted the same :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh aww, he knows when his mommy is sad. Lol. That's adorable. 

And it's really not that sad. I wasn't expecting to cry or anything. I didn't even feel heartbroken but my tears just started rolling watching Matt so traumatized. I was like why am I even crying?