[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really just want to get this lakorn over with. I'm tired of Look Yee and Gla. Just everything. Sattawat is too sweet. I can't.

cr: thairath

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He's not reang at all, he's very sweet. Narat uses his head and his heart. Man he wore his heart on his sleeves! I'm not liking Leela very much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's not how he's supposed to be! Lol. This was supposed to be slap/kiss. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well there's a lot of slapping and sweeting, just the slap is between LookYee and Leela and the sweeting is between the pranang lol. So it is still a "slap kiss" lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ratings are down because only one episode aired last week due to the funeral. It messed up the flow of this lakorn because it left us with a cliff hanger that was supposed to be revealed on Thursday. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sigh, Leela just broke Narut's heart but I didn't feel it. I felt her hurt but not his. Boy was doing great in the love scenes, I was having hope. Maybe he'll show it more next week.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
See, this is why I don't really like Maker J. They have the perfect plots but they tend to not make the best out of them. Still upset Samee went to them. Idk about Meuan Khon La Faak Fah either. This really had potential to be the revenge lakorn of the year but it's really watered down. It's still a good lakorn but just not the fire I was expecting.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
The only reason I'm yet to start this is, I doubt my heart will be able to handle it if Leela actually breaks Narut's heart. I will keep reading everyone's take on the show^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I stopped a few episodes back. I was wandering around doing other things and then I decided to just stop. I'll come back for the ending. I'm not too fond of Maker J either especially Nok's projects.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Ja Yossinee produces the best lakorns for Maker. I like Maker Y. Although she makes some boring lakorns, but I at least can get through them. I find myself doing other things while watching this too. I fast-forward the last couple of episodes. Like I previously said, I'm waiting for it to end.