[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They really make up Tik so good in here! He don’t look like someone in his lates 40s or 50s at all!!!! Very good job and good team for making Tik lolol appealing hahhahaha :p

I am def catching ep1 live, and will see how things go after that. apparently, I never watch Kobs version so this version will def keep me from understanding this plot!! And Mew looks very amazing in here! Love her as Natamon and she got pretty cool chemistry with Tik too! Very surprised haha

viesee

sarNie Egg
The teaser looks strikingly promising. I haven’t seen anything from this production before, good to see work from a different team.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait did I know this before?? Bella was offered the lead role???! Tik and Bella. . . wow. What could've been.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait did I know this before?? Bella was offered the lead role???! Tik and Bella. . . wow. What could've been.
Bella got a similar role in her lakorn with Great though. Id rather her pair with Great than Tik so im happy lol plus i liked TikMew so im happier that they are reuniting

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hehe same. Imagine if it was the other way though. TikBelle. GreatMew. Hehe
I still would he happy haha GreatMew is a pairing ive been wairing for! Hopefully if GreatBelles lakorn does well with ratings, Ch3 will give Great lakorns with the actresses in his generation and stop it with the newbies for a bit. Im waiting for GreatMew, GreatTaew, and GreatMint :( Imagine all these ladies with Great . . . hes so manly compared to the rest of the actors at ch3. It would be amazing!

Sami

sarNie Egg
This is the third version I'll be tuning in. KOB version, I didn't really pay much attention. it's my rebel years no time to watch lakorn week to week lol . Rewatch it later ,1I actually like it. Pancake and Wier version ruin it for me. This version I love mew Nittha. Idk but she has that sweet face but after watching Raknakara she can be a meanie. She has big eyes, that where her power is coming from anyways . Sweet revenge lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing the trailer, I am actually excited for this! Glad that it's a different role from the sort Mew usually plays.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I get so excited too when my comments are liked or they mention me in a comment!!! :aaaaa: I once had Mai mention me in a comment and I had to screenshot it and will keep it forever :):icon12: Love love when they respond to fans :aaaaa:
Me too! i have a section on instagram where i save all of the posts where celebrities reply to me or like my comments. it just make me feel more connected to them because it feels like they actually acknowledge their fans unlike some celebrities who just think of them as their meal ticket