[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, my expectations for this is also high which is scary cause i could get disappointed so quick

sarNie Adult
hold on to your horses guys! I don't expect this to be produced in the next two years. heck the fifth book isn't even out yet. It'll be out on March.

There are still many factors that can change. And since it'll be 30 years after the Jutathep books then it will be some time in the 1990's? It will be modern I suppose. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yah, I would at least expect The Cupids series to be out first and wasn't there another project Ch.3 supposedly have planned before this?
Are you talking about the mother series? That one is full of newbies.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Is it really going to be 30 years later? So 30 years later their children will all be grown up. This is really more exciting than the Cupids series. I was excited for the Cupids series, but the thread is moving slowly with news and the rest of the unknown pairs.... What time setting was the SJ series? 1960s?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
When that is what mostly people think on 80s-90s... Its not like I hate perm hair but don't that hair on every actress... If not perm hair then probably they'll put up a bang or bun hair....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Speaking of Perm hair reminds me of Peun Khanin's hair. I wouldn't mind him in here with a perm because I actually thought he was kinda cute like that. LOL :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
:eyetwitch: :no:
Haha. About the perm was a joke. Don't worry. But I wouldn't mind Kanin in here for real though. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I don't know if he would be though because isn't he's in the Mother series with Maker Group?. That's a big series too unless they're thinking of saving this for the 46th anniversary. Peun had a lot of really great challenging roles but for some reason he just couldn't break through. He needs a shining role, one that everyone talks about and say "I want him as my pra'ek".

If somehow he's in this, I can see him as Khun Chai Taratorn's son.

Man I was all hoping that Taratorn and Katesara's children would get together since their parent's didn't. Didn't I read for the ending of the last series that Taratorn's son was the oldest cus Ronapee was narrating that the one that took care of all the other cousins were Taratorn just like how his father took care of them. Or did I remember that wrong?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Pat would be a good choice but she's in the Sai lup jab abs series, I think that's what it's called, I totally forgot about that series.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Okay so the time setting wouldn't be too bad. Oh gosh whenever I hear the word perm I would think of Jaja's hairstyle in Sapai Jao. It was a really short perm hairstyle. Overall, it was terrible, whoever did her hair... I had no idea what they were thinking. It didn't suit Jaja at all! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm I don't know if he would be though because isn't he's in the Mother series with Maker Group?. That's a big series too unless they're thinking of saving this for the 46th anniversary. Peun had a lot of really great challenging roles but for some reason he just couldn't break through. He needs a shining role, one that everyone talks about and say "I want him as my pra'ek".

If somehow he's in this, I can see him as Khun Chai Taratorn's son.

Man I was all hoping that Taratorn and Katesara's children would get together since their parent's didn't. Didn't I read for the ending of the last series that Taratorn's son was the oldest cus Ronapee was narrating that the one that took care of all the other cousins were Taratorn just like how his father took care of them. Or did I remember that wrong?
No, Peun is not in the mother series. He would fit to be Taratorn's son. They both have a charming smile. :)

Jacy said:
Hahaha.... Imagine Puen Khanin in perm hair in this series.... :scratchhead2:
LOL. I do think he looks kind of cute with a perm though because i remember squealing over him in Note's the Star's song. Haha.