[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope to see all the first generation couples. Especially Pope and Mew since Mew is married now, very little or even no chance to see her in lakorn anymore.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I just hope to see all the first generation couples. Especially Pope and Mew since Mew is married now, very little or even no chance to see her in lakorn anymore.
That would be cute but I don’t think we will. Seems like James Ma & Mint are appearing in only flashbacks. On Mydramalist I’m seeing senior actors playing the first generation couples, e.g. Poh Nattawut is playing Great’s character, Big Sarut is playing Pope’s character and Nok Sinjai is playing the older version of Mint’s character. So if the original actors are appearing, it would only be in flashbacks.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been on AF for a long while but I'm excited to see that it's finally coming. Hopefully when Perd Wic is rescheduled we'll get to see more goodies.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Can't wait for Duangjai Tewaprom to come and have these words bite Marathee in the back:pancarta:

duangjai tewaprom.jpg

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOL!!! And for the story line she's involved in, it seems she'll still be screwed over with her sinister plans. Hopefully this time around, she'll humble down.
She will do the same...instigate hate with her words....trying to manipulate the situation

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Someone uploaded the teasers on youtube. I'll post them in the spoiler section

Fikachu

Good to be back!
2 more are out!

And I think there are special episodes that will be aired before the series officially starts? The first of the special episode airing tonight.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Logging back on to share the excitement! I can't believe it's finally airing. 10-11 years in the making and we're finally getting a part 2.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Laorchan is on air soon (8th March), CH3 and their producers start the promotion with release of special interview documents.

I'm quite surprised that this thread is still quiet now :D also heard that CH3 won't be doing a theme song for the wholse series, they just release OST for each part, if it's true then such a loss :facepalm: the old theme song of Suparburoot Jutathep was legend to me...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Laorchan is on air soon (8th March), CH3 and their producers start the promotion with release of special interview documents.

I'm quite surprised that this thread is still quiet now :D also heard that CH3 won't be doing a theme song for the wholse series, they just release OST for each part, if it's true then such a loss :facepalm: the old theme song of Suparburoot Jutathep was legend to me...

Mmmmm...might as well use their parents theme song then...

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I'm quite surprised that this thread is still quiet now :D also heard that CH3 won't be doing a theme song for the whole series, they just release OST for each part, if it's true then such a loss :facepalm: the old theme song of Suparburoot Jutathep was legend to me...
I'm surprised that I don't really see so much hype around this series...or maybe because I only stick to English platforms? I wonder how it is over in Thailand...what are the Thai online netizens saying about this drama?
Ahh...the OST for Suparburoot Jutathep was so iconic. One song but sung in 5 different versions. They should stick to the same concept for this series. Even though there are 5 different stories, they are part of 1 family. So the fact that there is the same OST gives it a sense of continuation and familiarity that the characters are connected throughout.

The MV for Laorchan OST is out!

and the interview about the OST has been posted too

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah they’re having the launch event for this drama. I’m guessing the channel’s anniversary event/football match this year will feature this drama heavily the way they did for SJ years ago.

I think the lack of excitement is merely reflective of the general lack of excitement over Thai drama these days. Or maybe those who are anticipating it aren’t really online much discussing it here. :)