[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I love love the first part. SJ guys♡
Lol what's with all these guys seemingly wearing such heavy looking makeup, almost more than the girls lol especially Bomb

Definitely ain't getting "manly" grown men vibes from these cute pretty boys haha but I'll keep an open mind! Because James Ma and James Jirayu both really did well in their debut leading roles and did have the soft baby face vibes.

Our n'eks and p'eks were all tan and "thai" looking haha somehow producing these mixed handsome kids hahaha

nat12

sarNie Adult
The heavy makeup I think is because of HD cameras. HD makeup tends to be brighter, and of course more unforgiving, so on complexions like Great’s and Bomb’s I guess the makeup will appear more obvious.

Yeah, looks-wise I’m not into the K-pop pretty boy looks that these guys seem to have but I guess that’s the trend in Thailand now? I see a lot of girls swooning over these guys online lol. They guys seem super tall though? James Ji & Great looked tiny next to them. They seem to be around Bomb’s height.

Poor James Ma is down with COVID now. All the SJ guys either just recovered from it or are down with it now.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
So excited for this finally start taking some action. I hope their parents can come for cameo or something, I really love the first season. Hope to see Mew again.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so since this series is supposed to focus on the Tewaprom girls. I'm assuming they're all sisters. But are the boys also all brothers? I feel like that'd be a bit much. In the original series, the guys each found their own unique loves, so I'm hoping that is also the case here. Like it's fine if a couple of the guys are related, but it'd been overkill to me if they all are.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oom changed so much from her lakorn with Mai. I like her looks there...honestly, her old partner looks better with her. I'm not sure there's a couple I am excited to see just yet.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I’m looking forward to Yada the most out of all the girl. I’m a fan of her since Naree Rissaya. I’m going sound basis here but Yada can sing the best out of all the girl.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Tewaprom is the girl’s last name. From what I know they are not sisters but cousins. each 5 series titles is the Nek’s names so it focus on the girl’s life problem and love story. The boys are also cousins
Wow, they're all cousins? That's a lot but alright lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I believe this is the couples sons from what I see in Facebook. I do not own any of these photo. Credit to the original owner.

I kind off want a clear picture of the main couples. Wondering if the parent going to have a guest appearance. If so, that would be wonderful. I like the parents stories and cannot wait for see the children and how things will turn out. Since the parents cannot fulfil their dying parents wishes/promise now thing fall to the hands of the grandchildren. ;);)

Attachments

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
i
I’m looking forward to Yada the most out of all the girl. I’m a fan of her since Naree Rissaya. I’m going sound basis here but Yada can sing the best out of all the girl.
is she Benz? did she change her name? she looks different since Naree Rissaya`s time.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
i

is she Benz? did she change her name? she looks different since Naree Rissaya`s time.
Yes she’s Benz. I still recognize her in the movie “the medium”. She’s very young during Naree Rissaya; 16 yrs old, I guess. I remembered comments about her small coconut. She have grown more mature.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Talking about Benz (she’s called Yada now but I have a hard time getting used to her new name), does anyone know if she’s now affiliated to Channel 3 ?
that’s what I’ve read on her wiki but I didn’t find any confirmation

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Kind of funny how Bella, storyline wise is Peak's aunt but they recently had rumors about being an item

Peak, has his dad's and mom's nose haha so perfect casting. Lol these are handsome and pretty kids though, I hope they reach the same success as the line up before them in the first series. Everyone in the first one continued on with leading roles/ memorable roles still in Ch3 so I wish these kids the best!!!

skyehighxteume

sarNie Egg
Okay nevermind what I said about Puttipat's child and Marathee's child, here's another teaser. It shows the order of the Taewaprom children:

So it follows the order of the Taewaprom counterparts, i.e.

1. Katesara
2. Kratin
3. Marathee
4. Sininoot
5. Willairampa

So they won't necessarily end up with the guy they were paired up with in the SJ series. I'm pretty positive that the doctor is Puttipat's son and it makes sense that the daughter of Kratin would be rugged and all that.

From the comments in the youtube video, (and google translate) it appears that from the Jutathep side it's:

1. Chai Yai - 2 kids
2. Chai Ruj - 1 son
3. Chai Pat - 2 kids
4. Chai Lek - 2 kids
5. Chai pee - 4 KIDS! Hahaha He has 3 daughters and 1 son (who, based on the SJ ending is the eldest since, they all have sons in the ending)

I'm not sure who else among the Chai Yai, Chai Pat and Chai Lek had a daughter (making it a 1 son, 1 daughter combo) But in the ending of SJ, it appears that there was foreshadowing that the child in Kaew's womb is a girl, so it may be Puttipat with the Son and daughter combo. Not sure about Chai Yai. I'm worried about Chai Ruj because in the ending of SJ all the wives were pregnant with the 2nd child, but the comment said that Chai Ruj only has 1 child. (which would mean either Wanrasa miscarried or their kid got lost or something)
Actually, Chai Pee has 3 sons and 1 daughter, not the other way around lol Ronnajak, Ronnapoom, and Ronnakorn are all Chai Pee and Piangkwan's sons lol Ronnaraet is an only daughter of Chai Pee and Khun Ying Piangkwan.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So is this not as big of a production as the original? I remember it was huge with the cast always dressed up to match the time period and the different dances for the promos, etc. It would definitely be awesome if the SJ couples made cameos as the parents in this…like as parents in flashbacks of their childhood.

okime

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know how far in production this is in right now (or I guess if it has even started filming)?
Seems like they are currently filming at least 2 of the stories - Jai Pisut & Duj Apsorn. Not sure about the rest though.

Edited: Just noticed an article saying the cast went to Switzerland to shoot Pon Chiwan too.

Last edited:

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Seems like they are currently filming at least 2 of the stories - Jai Pisut & Duj Apsorn. Not sure about the rest though.

Edited: Just noticed an article saying the cast went to Switzerland to shoot Pon Chiwan too.
Thanks! Interesting - so, they are filming in backwards order possibly.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maybe flashback here and there of the new generation of youth with their parent? I don't care what it is as long as it brings me back to the lakorn world because lately lakorn isn't my cup of tea. It seems like they have lost their touch or maybe a part of me getting old LOL.