[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Happy I can make you guys laugh lol. 

My magic pills are unbeatable, its already spreading! I think Toomtam Pills will come out soon! 
Thank you!! :scream: I am so :excited: but the truth is I can't stop one hour of not watching them.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The pictures are so lovely. I have to take some Phet pills after looking at him. I am loving Toey's hair and also Namtarn's hair. They both look pretty in here GG is in here than its gonna be funny.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the photos, Leemyis! :D

I know, I love Toey and Namtarn's hair. I also like the fashion for this lakorn as well. It's so modern. hehehe
The ladies are beautiful and the gentlemen are handsome!!!

@Janajelly1; You are so funny LOL /taking some Phet Pills ATM/

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Leemyis: Thank you so much for sharing the photos. It means a lot to us :)
It's always so nice seeing new updates whether it's photos or videos

Ken and Namtarn, ahhh. What can I say? They are meant for each other, I swear :heart: 
As for Phet and Toey, they are too beyond cute. I mean, look at Phet -- that perfect individual :spin: (taking out the Phet pills) 
Toey's so petite and pretty. Loving her in the white dress.
This DKD crew is too awesome  :clap: 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised I haven't overdosed on these pills yet. That picture of Phet with Toey is so HOT! Phet looks amazing. I love the fashion! It makes everyone look so cute even if the other people will be N'rai or not haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really can't wait to see that scene, looks very suspenseful.
As for Phet and Toey fighting at the end, oh my lawdddd! Watcha guys trying to do to me? Too beautiful  :lmao: 
Again for the millionth time, they are such an awesome cast. Good looking fellas~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't see the video since I'm at school but I'm already anticipating to run home & watch it :coverlaf: 
I left my Phet pills at home -- can't take them now, LOL. It doesn't help that I'm looking at pictures for this lakorn, too :drools: 
Going crazy here, hahaha :woot: 
GG is great at playing funny roles -- always makes me laugh.

BTW, I just love how we're all taking pills. Makes us all sound like some drug addicts or something :lmao3:  

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
*cries* I feel so sad for my PheToey and Kichy. Phet is really bring it all out that it breaks my heart :cry: I'm crying for our leads.

Thank you Janajelly1. I'm going to go OD myself with Phet pills for now lol

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I feel sad of PheToey and Kichy. Why does this have to happen. My guy doesn't deserve this :fight: I need to go take my pills.
Janajelly1: I will order your pills again. Ran out of Phet Pills and JMa pills.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
You girls are too funny. 

Oh gosh... my Phetoey. Don't crry! D; I'm so sad now. /; But Phet's jealousy is cute! But DAMN IT. I hate it. -.- Awwh, Namtarn is crying hard. This is so sad! 

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
I see you here almost love Phetoey. Oh see them cute together i like too, but the reason i follow this topic is Kichy.
I remember when seeing Kichy the first time i immediately love them. Lately there are many vid of pic of the film so maybe it can be on air soon.
Yes i agree with you all all 4 actor is so cute so beautiful/handsome. Maybe the film has the most beautiful actor among Ch3 films.
I see the producers is Broadcast Thai, i like their script. And i hope the script can be hilarious and interesting like Aum and Janie film.
Phet is so handsome, Toey is cute, so as Nam tarm, and i love Ken P the most, hope this film will be a hit ( i say that because Ken's film Look Tard has low ratịng).

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The three pictures of PheToey is so cute!! I have to take pills right now. The first picture is so romantic and pretty. I like how the picture is beautiful. The coloring is just the prettiest thing in there while PheToey make this place/photo look romantic.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, just saw the video and Phet really knows how to break my heart. Awe, he's truly a great actor T__T
Looks like it'll be a sad scene for everyone.
Those pictures of Phet and Toey made my day though. They're such a bright couple, ahh <3

nguco19892012 said:
I see you here almost love Phetoey. Oh see them cute together i like too, but the reason i follow this topic is Kichy.
I remember when seeing Kichy the first time i immediately love them. Lately there are many vid of pic of the film so maybe it can be on air soon.
Yes i agree with you all all 4 actor is so cute so beautiful/handsome. Maybe the film has the most beautiful actor among Ch3 films.
I see the producers is Broadcast Thai, i like their script. And i hope the script can be hilarious and interesting like Aum and Janie film.
Phet is so handsome, Toey is cute, so as Nam tarm, and i love Ken P the most, hope this film will be a hit ( i say that because Ken's film Look Tard has low ratịng).

Hi, thank you for joining this thread :D :welcome1: The more, the merrier :)
Also, I started following this lakorn first for Kichy, too due to their cute interactions in the videos. I just couldn't get enough of them.
Then I started to fall in love with Phetoey and here I am, loving this cast so much.
Agreed with everything you said. This cast has so much potential to carry on an interesting, addicting script.
Can't wait~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
 Welcome nguco19892012! I hope this will be jst as funny too! LOL. 

I started following this thread for Phetoey. :3 Then Kichy also touched my heart! SO I LOVE BOTH. It's a win win. Hehe.