[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you for ALL the photos guys! Idk what I would do without you all. You guys make this page ALIVE!! XD Thank youu!!! 

Ohh, I get sooooo distracted by Phet's dimple. <3

_whitewishes

sarNie Egg
[*]@leemyis

HIHI :D haha saw your artwork are really good  :thumbsup: Thanks for following me !!! would really enjoy the stay here :DDDD

@huajaikaungtur

HEY! hahaha yup. i knew it was you. hahaha. so i said someone would actually know me. haha. thanks!! when i saw phet, i knew I would be his fan instantly.so i got to be here.  :yes: 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That 3rd picture of Phet and Toey though! I love it. I always come back to cute photos in here after going MIA for a few days. 

but Welcome to the thread Yukielim! Please have fun spazzing with us about Phet :D Who couldn't resist him?? lol 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
You people are so awesome! Thanks for all the goodies :D And we jumped a page from the last time I was on! You people are on a roll LOL

I sense some bromance between our leading men. hehehe.
Kichy's scene at the hospital is gonna be cute!
That last picture though, PheToey is ASKDKASNFJKDAF!

@Yukielim; Welcome to the thread <3

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Right! The last picture is just too wonderful. Phet be looking all good and innocent in front of Toey like that. Too cutee.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: Thank you so much for sharing those cute videos :)
Toey looks so light and ow owww, Phet is so strong carrying her effortlessly :D
Loving their interactions.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Mahalo; Thank you for posting the clip. Kichy is adorable :D

Phet's manager said that this might air by mid-year. I'm so excited and hope it does. :woot2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I hope it does air during Mid-Year so I can watch it during Summer Break. I'd be one happy camper.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I thought that this lakorn finished filming already but I guess I was wrong.  Anyway, here are some pictures of our leads.  They're super adorable in the soldier outfit.

source: nueng_atidej8@IG, p_namtarn@IG, namtarnfanclub@IG, & phet_thakrit@IG

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Leemyis for posting the pictures! Our leads are so adorable <3
Love the one where they carried Toey, and the one Namtarn is carrying Ken as well. Namtarn is so strong. The ladies in here are strong.
I remember seeing a picture of Toey carrying Phet too. Two petite but strong ladies, and two gorgeous gentlemen. :D
Kichy & PheToey <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Leemyis: Awwe, thank you for the photos :)

I find them all so good looking in the soldier outfits especially Namtarn and Toey. So cuuute :3
As for Ken and Phet, they're so handsome. LOL, love men in uniform :drool: 
I laughed at the photo of them 3 holding Toey. Toey's so small, hehe :clap: 
And hahaha at Namtarn holding Ken. So strong :D