[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: nueng_atidej8 IG/ namtarnfanclub IG/ Popstargram/ kikdanai IG/as tagged

WOW! Ken and Phet are really handsome in uniforms. They have nice and strong physiques. So manly! This Phet guy is really catching my eye. Lol. Oh how I wish all p'eks look like Phet and Ken. We have a lot of scrawny ones.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo: Thank you for all the photos, you w/ the awesome Toomtam as the main pic. LOL :D
Ken and Namtarn are so good looking in the first picture. Love how close they are and their smiles~
As for the second picture, I laughed at Ken playing with the kid's cheeks, hehe. They all look distracted.
Poor Phet -- he looks injured :O Wonder what happened in that scene.
Namtarn is so beautiful with that brown dress. Her hair's pretty.
Ken and Namtarn are such a great couple  :heart: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
:D thanks for all the pictures. It is lovely I have nothing to say but only that Ken and Phet are super hotties in soldier suits. Phet is injuired who dare kill do something bad to my man will get **** by me. Namtarn and Toey are very cute and pretty. Lovely pics :heart:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
:D thanks for all the pictures. It is lovely I have nothing to say but only that Ken and Phet are super hotties in soldier suits. Phet is injuired who dare kill do something bad to my man will get **** by me. Namtarn and Toey are very cute and pretty. Lovely pics :heart:
lmao...I was thinking the same thing too. Whoever hurt mah man will die...lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Imma have to agree with you both. ^^ This person is gonna pay for hurting Phet! But, it's okay if Toey helps him with his injuries, hehe. :pervie:  :bhehe: I'm inlove with Namtarn's hair in the last photo! <3  

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
cr. polyplus_jad_hai, phetthakrit_fanclub, songwut999, & p_namtarn

More pictures. I found the one where they were injured funny. The man who hurt Phet will pay for what he did! I think the last one is cute how Toey is trying to block the sun from Phet's eyes.

Ntsuab-Ci

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA. AWWEE. Phetoey. <3 I'm very curious about this scene! 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Those pictures are adorable! Thanks Leemyis and Mahalo!

Who dares to hurt our Phet?!!! :rant:
PheToey & Kichy are cute <3.

Here are the links to clips on IG of the scene that Phet is injured. (source: songwut999).
ONE | TWO | THREE

From my minimal understanding of Thai, the kids were calling Phet dad. How adorable is that?! Then director calls cut, and asked them to let their Mom (Toey) talk first. PheToey as Mom and Dad to the kids? OMGEE! This is going to be cute!!!
From the second clip, Kichy is present and Toey blames herself for Phet's injury, while the kids continued to worry about their dad. The third clip shows us how he was injured.

All I'm saying is, this is going to be sweet!

On that note, here's Kichy! (source: ken_phupoom)

I love their smiles! Namtarn's hair color is beautiful and Ken is handsome as always. ^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@hazelsky.  Thanks a bunch for updating.  PheToey's stills are killing me.  I replay the clips many times to listen to their conversation.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
PheToey as PARENTS!!! :woot: :faint: Am I dreaming or what?!?! That has got to be the cutest thing ever!!! I cannot stop smiling. They make the cutest pair of parents ever in Lakorns. Hahah Totally can't wait now. :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
hazelsky: Thank you so much :)
They're so cute and I love watching them in the clips even though the 3rd video took me by surprise.
Awww, Phet ;~; Why you so duh beautiful?
LOL, everyone's so beautiful. Can't get over this cast <3

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
These pictures are such hotties!! :O
I wonder what happens to that dude that shot Phet. I wish he gets in jail our get **** by some other people. PheToey as Mommy and Daddy SUCH LOVELY!! :kiss: :^ ^_^

Marina: I know right the more we look at him the more sexy he looks. He makes me want to :kiss: him. Lol I am having Phet :sick: I need some pills.

Ntsuab-Ci

Thanks so much Hazel! Damn. I feel like I'm gonna cry for this part... lol. Dead serious cause I know they gonna put on some depressing song for the moment, ;_; 

Omg, hehe. SO ADORABLE. Phetoey as parents. :3 So I'm guessing those kids are gonna be their cupid's. HAHA. xD 

They are such professional actors. -.- If I were there, I would be laughing too hard. :|

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalidaluvprin said:
These pictures are such hotties!! :eek:
I wonder what happens to that dude that shot Phet. I wish he gets in jail our get **** by some other people. PheToey as Mommy and Daddy SUCH LOVELY!! :kiss: :^ ^_^

Marina: I know right the more we look at him the more sexy he looks. He makes me want to :kiss: him. Lol I am having Phet :sick: I need some pills.
Haha we're gonna need Phet pills like JMa pills now! LOL. Too much sickness going around. Why must they do this to us. :weep:

huajaikaungtur said:
hazelsky: Thank you so much :)
They're so cute and I love watching them in the clips even though the 3rd video took me by surprise.
Awww, Phet ;~; Why you so duh beautiful?
LOL, everyone's so beautiful. Can't get over this cast <3
Totally Agree! The cast is just so amazing. They ALL have great chemistry with each other and their own pair. Whoever chose all 4 of them for this Lakorn made a wonderful choice.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Mahalo!
I wonder why our leads are tied up?

Phet is a contagious sickness LOL
I think everyone here needs one of your magical pills Janajelly1 :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Janajelly: I have to take 2000 bags of Pills from you. Because I am :sick: now with running saliva and having a heart attack. :D :cry: send me the pills ASAP.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL, I honestly died from laughter when I saw the Phet pills poster. You're hilariousss, Janajelly1!!  :lmao3:
But yes, we are surely gonna need those pills especially when the lakorns airs, haha :D