[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ChalidaluvPrin; OH HEEEY!!! X'DD Omg, lol. I remember you. I'm surprise you remember me. o_O

Marina; It is, haha. Have you ever came across anyone you knew in here? 

All these talking are making me really impatient for this lakorn! TOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>.<<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Nope, I haven't came across anyone I knew which is quite sad.
I live in Wisconsin and usually, I find a lot of people who live in Wisconsin, too yet I don't know anyone, haha XD

Ntsuab-Ci

You be living in Wisconsin while I be living in Minnesota, haha. But I mean. at least it wouldn't be awkward? Lol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
You be living in Wisconsin while I be living in Minnesota, haha. But I mean. at least it wouldn't be awkward? Lol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe, you're so close by :) Just a state away. Haha, it would be super awkward. you've got a point :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeah. Btw, where do you guys go to find your thai resources? Haha.

Thai resources? As in how do we find out about actors, actresses, and lakorns? If that's the case, I find out everything from asianfuse and wikiasianfuse. I also find out stuff from youtube since I subscribe to a lot of Thai-related uploaders :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Man you guys all live in such cold places. I would never be able to with stand that type of weather.

But for resources I mostly get mine from here or Youtube. Sometimes Instagram helps.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone, I'm Hazel. I hope you guys will guide me well.  I'm a big fan of Phet, but I adore Namtarn, Ken and Toey as well.  My friend @ tumblr gave me the link to this forum :)

Here are some pictures I want to share of the lovely pairs.

(soruces: @songwutt999, @phet_thakrit, @kamqoo, @namtarnfanclub, @lakorn_ch3)

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; No, like the lakorns. But it's okay. :)

Xionggurl26; Ohhh, mmkay! :)

Hazel; It'll be our pleasure! Haha. :) Welcome! I'm a HUGE fan of Phet too! He is such a cutie! Thanks for the photos. :) <3

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Those pictures are so lovely!!! :O I love them I can't wait for them to finish filming and air. :heart:

Ntsuab-Ci: yup I still remember you because Hoya and I talk about elementary memories all the time. And who will not remember a talented dancer like you.

Marina: yup the world is small. :smallworld: I am sure your sister has an account here too right?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much hazelsky for the photos :) It's always great seeing new updates for this lakorn.
Gah, everyone looks so great :D They're all such a fun & cute crew.

Chalidaluvprin said:
Those pictures are so lovely!!! :eek: I love them I can't wait for them to finish filming and air. :heart:

Ntsuab-Ci: yup I still remember you because Hoya and I talk about elementary memories all the time. And who will not remember a talented dancer like you.

Marina: yup the world is small. :smallworld: I am sure your sister has an account here too right?

Yes, Minny. My sister, missstaceythao has an account here and so does my other sister but she doesn't use it much :)

cecilia

Staff member
huajaikaungtur said:
Ntsuab-Ci: Nope, I haven't came across anyone I knew which is quite sad.
I live in Wisconsin and usually, I find a lot of people who live in Wisconsin, too yet I don't know anyone, haha XD
I'm in Wisconsin ... now, you know one :p

Actually, there are a few of us from Wisconsin in this forum .. and a lot more in MN (used too)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol. I was from wisconsin, but now in california since i moved here last summer. Anyways, i'm so in love with phet. He blew me away in the sixth sense two, now I'm originally an obsessed fan. 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cecilia said:
I'm in Wisconsin ... now, you know one :p

Actually, there are a few of us from Wisconsin in this forum .. and a lot more in MN (used too)

Really? So cool, I never would have guessed you were from WI. You seem like a CA person, haha.
Yeah, there seems to be a lot from MN, too.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
All of you guys are in such Asian populated states. I'm so jealous. LOL. My area isn't as big as everyone else. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what the OST will be like for this one. I loved the first version. I always hum it every where I go. Lol.

Cr: As Tagged/ G_Turtle IG

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
All of you guys are in such Asian populated states. I'm so jealous. LOL. My area isn't as big as everyone else. 

What state do you live in? And I guess our states are Asian populated?? haha :D
Mahalo said:
I wonder what the OST will be like for this one. I loved the first version. I always hum it every where I go. Lol.

I'm anxious to find out the OST, too. Loved the OST for the first version, too! Love New & Jie's funky, cute song and Pete Pol's song <3

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
What state do you live in? And I guess our states are Asian populated?? haha :D
I live in North Carolina. Haha I count those states Asian populated. I hear about Hmong people or others their a lot more than any other places. 

The OST for the Lakorn was good though! Hopefully this one's catchy.