[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I wish this lakorn/page was more active so we can move on to the next page. But anyways, I can't wait for this lakorn to come out. I'm excited to see Kichy and Phetoey? on screen. :) This is probably gonna come out next year right....? *sigh* Phet's super cute! OMG. Toey's super cute too! So is KICHY. Mhm. I just love the casts. I need a little romanctic comedy in my lakorn life. HAHA. Now and days are just DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. I'm looking forward to it. :)
I agree! I love RomComs! Can't wait to see the onscreen chemistry between KenP & Namtarn! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@cool; I know right? That'll be cute to have the bickering just like Toey and Ken's when they were paired together. They were cute just I didn't really enjoy Ken's acting then but since Ken's acting improved, it'll be cuter! Especially since it's Kichy now. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Riiiite??!! This got the full package :drools: the mighty fine guys, gorgeous women, acting is about there, probably style..yeh style. What else do we hav..? Cuteness overloaded and .... offscreen romance.. Lol :heart: EVERYTHING . Wait does anyone know wut it's gonna be about X). Wait did someone already post the plot .. My brain is sooo dead I cannot remember if I read it already 555

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
LOL did you guys see the funny video on Namtarn's instagram?! Hahahaha I couldnt stop laughing! So funny yet cute at the same time when Lily, Namtarn, and KenP were chest-bouncing to a Thai pop song!

sarNie Adult
Omgawd that made my day X)!!! that video of her at that gas station too! That was so frekin funny. I would share it on here but I don't know how 5555 oh namtarn ,you're so adorable. Ken , he is sooo cute and his body is - SEXY lol, he's so muscular :heart: :drools:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
LOL did you guys see the funny video on Namtarn's instagram?! Hahahaha I couldnt stop laughing! So funny yet cute at the same time when Lily, Namtarn, and KenP were chest-bouncing to a Thai pop song!
the one they were doing the dancing i was laughing too and one bts pictures Ken his sitting in the bath and Namtarn she had bathing him and they bicker Namtarn she got the brush and was trying to smack him 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
the one they were doing the dancing i was laughing too and one bts pictures Ken his sitting in the bath and Namtarn she had bathing him and they bicker Namtarn she got the brush and was trying to smack him 
LOL those pics were hilarious! I like the one where she was blushing when he put his arm around her heheheh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
LOL those pics were hilarious! I like the one where she was blushing when he put his arm around her heheheh
oh yeah that was my favourite one 

sarNie Adult
Ken and Toey are fiances ..?! THIS IS GUNNA BE GOOD . So much connections....which means more drama  :pervie: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
Ken and Toey are fiances ..?! THIS IS GUNNA BE GOOD . So much connections....which means more drama  :pervie: 
don't think its drama maybe turn to a funny epic love triangle where they all switch its like fake boyfriend/girlfriend so they don't have to marry somebody that doesn't involve love but its arrange by the elders this sequel is more funnier than the 1st part Aum/Janie 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
cool :) said:
I know!! *spazz* Toey said that her character Ingfah is the fiancee of Mum Luang (Ken P) but eventhough she doesn't love him, she's forced by her mother to stay as the fiancee..

Kik Danai said that the lakorn will be romance comedy Lol only him and Kratae will be melodramatic and plain drama...