[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(

cool :)

sarNie Adult
one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(
  :welcome1: to AF .Not sure when this will air but for sure it's ch3 hahaha, Hoping it'll be prime time tho :yes:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
jscuttlebuggist said:
Update! Toey and Kratae's fitting scenes (credits to: prathom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viqYfNfGFcc

>> Toey plays Ingfah who is the fiancee of Mum Luang (Ken P) while Kratae plays a rich girl name Pichaya who pursues Ken P's character

So I guess with that said- Toey isn't Namtarn's best friend in here. It'll be Beau I'm assuming
wow...da storyline is getting intersting....thanks....can't wait to see this lakorn and it still have a long way to go :) btw Cool i love you signature....go kichy!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
  :welcome1: to AF .Not sure when this will air but for sure it's ch3 hahaha, Hoping it'll be prime time tho :yes:
I'm sure its a primetime cos the 1st part Aum/Janie is a primetime

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
wow...da storyline is getting intersting....thanks....can't wait to see this lakorn and it still have a long way to go :) btw Cool i love you signature....go kichy!!!
Aww thankyou sweet :heart: a lot of people have been saying that 555

@alice, Yay i was hoping for it to be a prime time drama ! Thanks hehe

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
tippytoes said:
why is she hidding her face hehe..!
cr: @p_namtarn
she hides her face like she's shy a lot around ken lol I'm not being delusional either. if not a lot then I can pinpoint at least 2-3x she has hidden her face or cupped her mouth when ken has his arm around or on her hahahaha super cute!

sarNie Adult
 Ken and Phet are looking extra cute :yes: !!! i like that photo hehehe .And yeh i wonder why she's hiding her face?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
she hides her face like she's shy a lot around ken lol I'm not being delusional either. if not a lot then I can pinpoint at least 2-3x she has hidden her face or cupped her mouth when ken has his arm around or on her hahahaha super cute!
yeah she's very shy when ever he hugs or looking at her and i am wondering why she always does those action and Ken his very daring the way he stares is kind of creepy sometime 

sarNie Adult
^^^creepy and smexy :drools:  And I've never really noticed her doing that..but now looking at some pics, she does seem shy . awwwww i wonder if Ken can feel her heart beating fast when he "hugs" her  :pervie: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
^^^creepy and smexy :drools:  And I've never really noticed her doing that..but now looking at some pics, she does seem shy . awwwww i wonder if Ken can feel her heart beating fast when he "hugs" her  :pervie: 
from my eyeing on them and their reaction i can say Ken his a daring man and Namtarn a shy woman my perspective that Ken is having a crush on her its like love at first sight 

hippo

sarNie Adult
there are so many cute pic's of these 3. 

in that pic she had no make up on and was getting ready, so the guys wanted to tease her and took the photo.

i feel many more cute pic's and moments to come.

they are all very playful people so i'm sure there will be plenty for us to spazz about 

there's a few cute ones on tukk_7996 ig. 

once this lakorn gets closer to airing, i think these 2 could become my next spazz worthy couple. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
there are so many cute pic's of these 3. 

in that pic she had no make up on and was getting ready, so the guys wanted to tease her and took the photo.

i feel many more cute pic's and moments to come.

they are all very playful people so i'm sure there will be plenty for us to spazz about 

there's a few cute ones on tukk_7996 ig. 

once this lakorn gets closer to airing, i think these 2 could become my next spazz worthy couple. 
my spazzing couple is Kichy 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@hippo hehe i'm sure she is still very pretty even without make up! i tried to find that ig account but it doesnt seem to exist... 

@cool:) i love your gif, so cutee..!! they look so comfortable with each other! 

cr: @p_namtarn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for all the picture updates. I'm glad Ken has more lakorn to improve his acting, because I personally enjoy watching him onscreen. He's handsome XD
They are so cute!