[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I was just scrolling through the most recently updated forums and saw that cool had commented. Haha! Missing our buckteeth couple wayyyyyyy too much. :cry: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
I was just scrolling through the most recently updated forums and saw that cool had commented. Haha! Missing our buckteeth couple wayyyyyyy too much. :cry:
OH hahaha, Destinys! :ghehe: but yes, I've been missing Buckteeth couple lately so I'm just kinda like.. Everywhere where they're at HAHA, including in their hearts :loool:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed it overall in the beginning and Glad I tried it again...Chem is good...good side character (n'k friends)...I did drag ep 10+ was blaaah, I found myself FFW esp. the multiple n'rais. I'm glad he went off the bender and told off his mother a bit. I'm glad it was all "Planned",

Dislike:

TOO many N'rai! OMG in ever freaking corner! WTF

"Sequel"- I hate the MOM sooo much- If it suppose to base on Dao, they are from 2 different planet! That was why I quit in the 1st place. Dao family came from nothing and they were very humble people. This Dao is a total B...I wish her husband leaves her! Dao fought w/Chai Jan mom who looked down upon the poor and here she is doing it and forcing marriage!
- p'k said N'k is like his mom, nope. Not even close. If they made his mom that way that would have been fun. Silly mom and silly n'k. They have soo many N'rai that they didn't need the mom to be one to. They could have the granny sorta be Rai, w/the arrange marriage cuz they want that conflict.

-Phet/Dao- Why did they not included p'k about Phet/Toey love??? Phet and him are BFF.

Thi & Wala is adorable - I don't get how 4 yrs older is so bad?

Namtarn - She is adorable and got me LMAO but sometime she is too much!
-The gay part was funny. N'k relieving p'k Farts, had me dying!

-p'k is a little to gentle for me, mom (dao) is an independent strong person. Chai Jan is also. I see him more like KONG character but not too arrogant cuz his Mom would knock it down.