[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh him?! Whaaat. I thought they were friends lol. Aww, idk if I'm sad or happy because I used to think he was kinda cute :loool: but anyways waaaa... Are ya sure they're datinnng?haha

sarNie Adult
Oh kay. :eyetwitch: #heartbroken again lol. Not feeling that couple but ohkayysss,atleast Namtarn's happy,I'll respect her decesion(deep deep deep down, I'm lying) hahaha

sarNie Adult
@janajelly, hahaha he'll wait for her? :loool: okay way to put it by making it seems Namtarn and Pai will eventually break up. Ok :ghehe: jk jk. I mean I guess Ken will wait for her... He better Lmfao x) I was going on instagram and looking at Pai's pictures and I gotta say, he is starting to grow on me all over again 555 he's still such a qt to me lol. Just haven't seen him in a looong while hahaha. But I still ship Ken with Namtarn :loool:

sarNie Adult
U guys are hella funny lmfao. Hey! Do u guys have an instagram?! Kinda random but I'm being serious huuurr haha . Message me if u guys do!!! Haha :heart:

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
NO.........my Kichy heart :cry:
It's okay as long as they get pair up soon then I'll be fine.

PheToey & Kichy make great onscreen couple. Whoever they choose to be with I'll support. :)
Besides, Toey and Alex are the cutest couple ever. I remember he took a picture of her and posted on his IG and wrote 'My Nang'ek'. :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I recently found out Alex and Toey were dating not too long ago and was stunned.
They are so freakin compatible! Really do hope they get married, hahaha. We are thinking way too far ahead :coverlaf: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
oh ma lawdddd, who is that great looking couple !? I need to watch the concert, too.
Ahhh, they're such a beautiful couple.

BTW, I rewatched some DKD scenes today. All their scenes always get to me. Too beautiful of a couple.
And of course, had to watch my favorite Tanya & Ken scene -- the scene at the end where he says he loves Darika because she's like his mom. Awww T___T
DKD fever's coming back.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I remember seeing Alex posting a picture on IG and it said, "I do something stupid --> She gets mad --> I apologize. She Do something stupid --> I get mad --> She get mad --> I apologize" with the caption, "So true." The point is, I can't imagine Toey and Alex arguing and being mad at each other, hahaha. I mean I know they must have fights but I really can't imagine it, hah.

sarNie Adult
haven't been on here but did u guys get the time to watch some parts of the concert yet? Kinda late but...haha. It was sooo cheeeesy I swear lmfao :ghehe: I mean it's a kinda good and kinda bad thing because we all know it was super faake acting but it made us have the feels! They couldv'e done a lot more movements though, but Namtarn was wearing those heels, NVRMIND. haha I take that back :loool: But overall, I guess their performance wasn't that bad. Atleast they tried making it entertaining :pervie: :drools: :heart: