[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

demideu

sarNie Egg

A treat for you, fellow NoNi supporters. A special thanks to @SPMxoxo97 & @matty for contributing on the translations. I'm so proud of our little project.

Secondly, I would like to apologize. :facepalm:I intended to do this as hardsubbed but my software fails me everytime. Since end of last week until today, I've been downloading and running few softwares but none of them works. It crashed halfway while compressing the vid. I think it was my computer:BangHead:
But I think I have been holding up too long, hence I just posted this softsub first. Don't forget to turn on the CC. If I could find a software that works, I'll reupload the hardsub vid later. Do let me know if one of you know what is the easiest way to hardsub.

Also, NoNi's COKE event is tomorrow. Prepare yourself (and your heart):love:
You can try Format Factory

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
You can try Format Factory
OMG.... Thank you! It worked like magic. I've been using Virtualdub, Handbrake,VLC etc.. everything crashed half way.
Here's the reupload version everyone.. and it's hardsub so you guys can keep as your collection hahaha

Thanks for you hard work Lily!!!!! You're awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad we were able to finish this!!!!
And your hard work too.. So ready for the next one?? :naughty2:

I haven't got time to really watch the event today, I just scroll in a glance but NoNi still :icon12:
There's this one picture of Nicha holding a baby and they look like a family. Oh how I wish... but then to have a lakorn involving married life also will do. Hopefully they get one soon and it match their schedule.

Last edited:

demideu

sarNie Egg
OMG.... Thank you! It works like magic. I've been using Virtualdub, Handbrake,VLC etc.. everything crashed half way.
Here's the reupload version everyone.. and it's hardsub so you guys can keep as your collection hahaha

And your hard work too.. So ready for the next one?? :naughty2:

I haven't got time to really watch the event today, I just scroll in a glance but NoNi still :icon12:
There's this one picture of Nicha holding a baby and they look like a family. Oh how I wish... but then to have a lakorn involving married life also will do. Hopefully they get one soon and it match their schedule.
You're welcome :)
Thanks for your hard work :thumbup:

matty

sarNie Egg

Yeah!!! Thank you @lilyjoonki and @SPMxoxo97 ...the video came out great!!!

Both Tono and Nicha came out looking great in the Coke event! :icon12::icon12::icon12: This event was such a nice surprise, I hope they have more together! Their interactions are so cute...I love how on the first day they met (the fitting) they were so shy around each other (but it was still so cute) and they couldn't stop giggling...now cut to the Honeymoon Travel shoot and they were so comfortable with each other!!! I LOVE IT!!! :love: They are my guilty pleasure. :)

After watching those clips from the COKE event, I have come to one conclusion.... NoNi reminds me of an old married couple (but like they're young...but they act like one old married couple... am i making sense lol)

Like Nicha is the prim and proper one and Tono is everything that isn't. Like if they are a married couple, Nicha would nag and nit-pick about literally EVERYTHING Tono does. Tono would act like he's annoyed and would DEFINITELY attempt to argue back, Nicha would glare and go "P'No" in THAT tone and then he just gives in and let her have things her way. He would tease this and that and all she has to do is pout and acts sulky before the victory is handed to her. So basically the moral of this story is... if they are ever married, and you can take my words for this too, Tono's fate will be in Nicha's control ENTIRELY. Because he's whipped for her...duh why else.

But they'll be a cute old married couple tho, they're like the GOAL couple that goes to a family gathering and argue this and that but it always creates some good laughs for everyone. They'll fight a lot and they'll also love a lot.

I think i just low key wrote a mini fanfiction...lol :rolleyes:

Hahaha You did. You should really write a FanFic to hold us over while waiting for NoNi news. What's taking them so long for another lakorn announcement? I don't care if it's in 2020, just announce it so we have something to look forward to. :p

oh, love the photos from the Coke event too. You always post the best photos of the events.

Last edited:
Oh, I finally finished my Cupid FMV. Took a while but here it is:

I started out mysterious but couldn't hold on to that mood. Mor Saran is too nice and too in love with Milin to choose for the ending scenes. I also don't want to edit too much of the kissing scene so I left most of it. I think I like the way it came out.. I hope you like it too. :love:

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
View attachment 6214

They all seriously have the cutest relationship wth!!!! Like this is the warmest family ever! lol I love how everyone just ganged up on Tono like no one is taking his side, he's so cute asking his mom why she doesn't fall for his photos but instead falls for little kids photo! But P'Mae respond is literally ME! They can go on without work together for months, but as long as everyone continue to have such a warm, genuine relationship like this....there will always be something for us to smile about.
can you translate what they said? pretty please

demideu

sarNie Egg
He said why his mom didn't post his pic but posted nicha's pic instead

His mom said Tono didn't send her his pic that's why she can't post his pic

And Nicha's mom teasing him that she should punish him too like Nicha did in Honeymoontravel photoshoot

Nicha said thanks to Tono's mom for saying she's beautiful

I got this from my thai friend

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.. this is too funny. Tono may be an adult to others but he is still a baby to his mom. The way he complained is like a baby jealous of another kids. But we all know, his main reason is to tease Nychaa:pancarta:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else pissed of that Noni are probably not the cover of kazz magazine or honeymoon travel and instead toey and cheer are? Both couples did the shoot but i think Noni will just have a spread and won't be on the cover! They could have double covers, its a bit disrespectful that they aren't covermodels

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Well that sucks. Why though? Because Cherry and Toey are channel 3 actors and not Tono? Or are we talking about popularity?

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Guys im not 100% sure!! I speculate because they had their photoshoots almost the same days and cheer/toey even had their kazz shoot after tono/nycha but on IG you can only see cheer/toey being on the cover...

demideu

sarNie Egg
Yes, i think so too you can see that from kazz and honeymoon ig there are tons of toeycheer photos but our couple...
So unfair :BangHead:

Can anyone ask kazz and honeymoon staff about this?

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
@demideu i asked honeymoon travels on FB but they did not respond. This is the first time that they do not respond and they have seen my msg. If they answer and confirm what we are suspecting ill tell them that iam not planning to buy it unless they are on the cover. Maybe we should all do the same to show our support

matty

sarNie Egg
I hope it's not true about the cover!!! :confused0: I like Cheer, but I never jumped on the Toey-Cheer wagon because it felt too "for the hype"...I think their fan club is bigger than NoNi though :sad6:I like that our NoNi couple interaction comes more natural rather than produced. Toey and Cheer also had a lot of shoots and events together to promote them...NoNi couldn't take on a lot because of their busy schedule :crybaby2:. I hope the cover thing isn't true...nothing against the House of Bears...but I already felt cheated when the meet & greet had them there also...I was totally looking forward to just NoNi!