[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

demideu

sarNie Egg
Last night, P'Keng, one of Tono's big fan did live ig about Tono's bday party. The party will be held on Sept 2nd at Ratchabhat Pranakhorn University Hall. Hopefully Nicha will come and give him surprise :angel10:

Last night, P'Keng, one of Tono's big fan did live ig about Tono's bday party. The party will be held on Sept 2nd at Ratchabhat Pranakhorn University Hall. Hopefully Nicha will come and give him surprise :angel10:
Thanks for the info on this party. So exciting.

I hope Nicha shows up. It will be so fun for everyone but most importantly... it will make the birthday boy very VERY happy. :icon12::icon12:

demideu

sarNie Egg
FYI guys...
Honeymoontravel mag will release 2 cover
Toeycheer on August 10th and our lovely couple at the end of the month :aaaaa:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 6385

they seem more like an old married couple in here than they did in honeymoon travel.... maybe its the fashion? lol idk but that's definitely the vibe i'm getting here

honeymoon travel is 'just married'... this is 50 years later :confused12:

Oh another cute thing today, I was on IG and P'Mae had Tono's concert on live and I happened to click on the same time as Nychaa commented

View attachment 6386

She said "su su ka" which is just an encrouagement word like "fighting"

It was cute cause everyone was like "NYCHAAAAAAA" afterward
Thanks @SPMxoxo97 for keeping the thread alive. I almost missed the comment from Nicha if you didn't post it here hahaha..

After the show, the fans quickly report to Tono like "You know, Nicha also watched the live video of your performance. She even drop a comment" . Tono then asked them what she said and the fans told him she left a encouragement words. Tono look very proud after hearing that but still call her Ting-Tong :pancarta:

demideu

sarNie Egg
Thanks @SPMxoxo97 for keeping the thread alive. I almost missed the comment from Nicha if you didn't post it here hahaha..

After the show, the fans quickly report to Tono like "You know, Nicha also watched the live video of your performance. She even drop a comment" . Tono then asked them what she said and the fans told him she left a encouragement words. Tono look very proud after hearing that but still call her Ting-Tong :pancarta:
Is there any video when fans told him?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Guyssss.... I seriously feel like being hit by emotional truck. I am moved and happy at the same time that I don't know what to feel.

I only have time to keep up with NoNi's last few days work, today and I came across the videos of Nicha and Tono sang the same song.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXoAFcrlGNf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqRaymlpBa/

I got curious so I search for the lyrics and it got me in this emotional state.

The lyrics somehow tells about their current situation and relationship status right now. I don't know if this just for the sake of promoting the koo-jin thingy, but it seriously hit me right on my heart.

Check out the lyrics here
deungdutjai.com/2012/01/16/proongneemaisaipraewtee/

matty

sarNie Egg
I'm so with you gals...Proong Nee Mai Sai Tee Ja Ruk Gan (Tomorrow is not too late for us to love each other) was one of my favorite song from back in the days and when I heard her sing it, I was excited...then I heard him sing it the next day and I was like WHAT?!!! Is there something special and meaningful about this song?!!!
I was more excited about this song than Ab Ruk because it was normally not a song he sings in concerts so it seem to be specifically chosen whereas Ab Ruk was a song he sings often in concerts so it seemed convenient to sing it to her. Proong Nee song kind of came out of the blues and both of them sung it a day after each other...and Nicha even watched the concert live on Line and sent encouraging words!!! I hope I'm not reading too much into it :aaaaa:but even if I am...it still makes me really happy! :cheer:

matty

sarNie Egg
Did anyone here watch cupid fanmeeting in Line TV?
I think it's just a re-run of the cupid's meeting they had last month correct?

Unfortunately it's only available in Thailand.

***On a side note: When I rewatched Kammathep Sorn Kol...I just realized (unless I somehow missed it) that Saran and Milin never said "I love you" to each other in the whole lakorn! They said everything to each other but that. I don't know if it was intentional or accidental but I love it! Even without saying "I love you" to each other, not once did I not think that they didn't love each other! We felt the love they had for each other through their actions...and I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed by it. I've watched so many lakorns where they admit that they love each other out of nowhere...and I feel like it's the writer trying to convince us/telling us that they love each other (and there are plenty of times where I've wondered when and how the heck did they fall in love). With this lakorn I somehow assumed they confessed their love for each other because I especially felt the love Saran had for Milin! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's just a re-run of the cupid's meeting they had last month correct?

Unfortunately it's only available in Thailand.

***On a side note: When I rewatched Kammathep Sorn Kol...I just realized (unless I somehow missed it) that Saran and Milin never said "I love you" to each other in the whole lakorn! They said everything to each other but that. I don't know if it was intentional or accidental but I love it! Even without saying "I love you" to each other, not once did I not think that they didn't love each other! We felt the love they had for each other through their actions...and I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed by it. I've watched so many lakorns where they admit that they love each other out of nowhere...and I feel like it's the writer trying to convince us/telling us that they love each other (and there are plenty of times where I've wondered when and how the heck did they fall in love). With this lakorn I somehow assumed they confessed their love for each other because I especially felt the love Saran had for Milin! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I thought I was the only one re-watch the series hahaha... I guess all of us are deprived of NoNi interactions hence the lakorn is our only way to get our daily doses. :risas3:

Yeapp... I agree with you. They never confessed but their actions, the way they help & care for each other makes everything better than other lakorns.