[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for making this post. I believe all of us appreciate this. I agree with you that Tono is really a great guy. I was so surprised when I saw Nicha's post and even a picture of Sun is posted haha. You are not the only one craving for NoNi, hope there's gna be another event or photoshoot soon T.T
Aww.. thank you. Based on Tono's interview recently, it's going to be loooong before we can get another event from them. But keep the hope as we'll never know. Maybe we'll get lucky hihihi..

I'm expecting Kazz mag & Honeymoon travel going to cure us a bit. Other than that, I'm eyeing on the most huggable guy/girl. If they both are on the top 10, we might get something.

shingung

sarNie Egg
waaaah finally finished this thread...hahaha...i love that there is an english thread for tono and nicha...they are the first cupid series i have watched..i think i marathoned them..in 2 days...and i cant help smile all throughout the series...but most of all..i love all the posting here hahaha...sharing your love for NoNi couple...

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
I know I'm not the only one missing NoNi. I'm rewatching their videos and suddenly remembered the time I started liking them. :icon12:

Before cupids, I'm not 100% familiar with Nychaa. I just recognized her face after seeing her many times in ch3 shows and with other actors. (I actually didn't realize that she was the girl in Cubic just until after cupids ended.) As for Tono, I really don't know him at all. I'm just new to lakorn world and most of the Thai actors I know are from ch3.

During cupids, I didn't notice them not until these two caught my attention. When I saw this video on IG, I found it very cute and keep on rewatching it. Then somehow, I found myself searching for other videos of them and tada! the rest is history.

IMG_4559.jpg

During those moment one thing is for sure. Their CHEMISTRY is real!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome to the Sloth family @shingung !:pancarta:

We all miss NoNi but I think this probably the best for our koo jin for now. With the news of Nichaa being distant from her boyfriend, I hate to see how media trying to say Tono is the reason.

The subbing team is currently working on a new project. Hope it will get you through NoNi drought. Anyway, Su Su everyone! Keep supporting our koo jin:cheer:

matty

sarNie Egg
https://instagram.com/p/BY2fI5iHcJG/

Hi! Can you help me translate this?

To sum it up, the article wrote that Nicha would accept lakorn pairing her with Tono when it's appropriate. Of course that would be up to the elders such as Khun Nong Arunosha and both their schedule and availability to decide when. When Khun Nong posted a picture of Nicha and Tono together their fans went crazy and asked for a reunion. They have been contacted a lot for lakorns, but they are both still busy with their current ques. Nicha just finished filming Sanae Nang Ngiew and she's worried how it will come out as she's never played such a dramatic role, both her and Alec. Although it's a remake she also hope that people will give it a chance.

Hooray for NoNi...hopefully we don't have to wait long!!! This drought is killing me!

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
To sum it up, the article wrote that Nicha would accept lakorn pairing her with Tono when it's appropriate. Of course that would be up to the elders such as Khun Nong Arunosha and both their schedule and availability to decide when. When Khun Nong posted a picture of Nicha and Tono together their fans went crazy and asked for a reunion. They have been contacted a lot for lakorns, but they are both still busy with their current ques. Nicha just finished filming Sanae Nang Ngiew and she's worried how it will come out as she's never played such a dramatic role, both her and Alec. Although it's a remake she also hope that people will give it a chance.

Hooray for NoNi...hopefully we don't have to wait long!!! This drought is killing me!
Yes!! It is killing me too...I have been re-watching their clips. I hope they can make time for each other:worship2:

vivicwy93

sarNie Egg
Host: Your koojin didn't come? Your koojin, Khun Tono, didn't come?
Nychaa: No he didn't come. He's promoting his movie now. Did you guys go to see the movie?
Host: You are promoting for each other well!

But the REAL question is, did Nychaa go to see the movie already? lol they are so cute, always promoting and being so supportive for each other.
I wna know has Nicha gone to watch the movie yet as well >< Btw, this means Nicha knows Tono's schedule quite well huh:clap:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I keep seeing a lot of fans sharing this screenshot of P'Mae tweet post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4g6ewAZy-/

Got curious so I look it up. Turned out it was very funny. Tono was sick yesterday, so I guess he went to hospital with P'Mae. The tweet is actually their conversation with the doctor.

At the hospital:

Doctor: Khun Tono, do you have any other symptoms besides the one you have mentioned just now?

Tono: Lonely, doctor. (I feel) Lonely.

P'Mae: Doctor please add two dose of rabies injection for him.

:risas3::risas3::risas3:
P/s: some fans replied to saying that Tono will get better and lonely no more if he meet with Nicha as they will fight all day long.

shingung

sarNie Egg
probably because of NoNi drought..after i watched some of the videos in thread 24 of this..i decided to watch some related videos..and guess what..i can never get enough of them...waaaaah...i know this happens a lot to me when i try to ship hahaha...from the few videos that i saw i think those are fantaken videos..tono seems more caring offcam than on cam...and i think we all know this...they can't just stop smiling when they are together...or laughing or have fun together...its like they bring out the funnier side of each other...

tono and nicha is proving to me...those who have good friendships (i feel that they have a good relationship as friends or whatever it is they are feeling mwhahaha)...the chemistry will come out naturally hahahah...

when i first watch tricky love or the cupid 6 - on first glance there are some few scenes you can feel the awkwardness in them - but as i watched each episode despite really hating their friends(ron & pear) you can easily see they have become comfortable with each other....i think i will hyperventilate if i can really understand Thai hahahaha..but im still okay with subs..

now it makes me want to see more tono and nicha videos and a full lakorn...for them someday...hahaha...maybe a romantic comedy...lols..and basically i just want them together..hahahaha and i think its one of the things that makes me pull to them..hahaha..you will not see them together a lot...they below to the same industry but different work - tono is more into music while nicha into acting...

i really hope they got the chance to work together again - as the host mentioned in the meet and greet - they are fun together :D and we :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer:..

Reactions: Anh

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg

Hi! I found this on youtube. Can you help me translate? Who is the girl?

jenpnc000

sarNie Egg
Tono went on a couple of dates with her last year but I assume that things didn't work out, that's why they aren't together now. They are basically talking about her latest IG posts and how it "could" be targeted toward Tono. You can check her IG posts if you're interested to see what she posted. But please take this video as a grain of salt though because this is FULLY an assumption of what her intention could be. The only true factor that we know here is that he did went on a few dates with her but things didn't work out.
I thought he never dated anyone after his break up with Tangmo until today.

demideu

sarNie Egg
What's their assumption btw?
Tono went on a couple of dates with her last year but I assume that things didn't work out, that's why they aren't together now. They are basically talking about her latest IG posts and how it "could" be targeted toward Tono. You can check her IG posts if you're interested to see what she posted. But please take this video as a grain of salt though because this is FULLY an assumption of what her intention could be. The only true factor that we know here is that he did went on a few dates with her but things didn't work out.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone,
3zaap show is now up on youtube. We (the subbing team) want to share the fun moments and explosive chemistry that Tono & Nicha has during the show. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy it as much as we do. Credit to the team @SPMxoxo97 & @matty

Reactions: Anh