[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
K, after reading the summary, I'm not too crazy for some certain parts of the storyline, but still looking forward to Bomb and Mint's interaction. :woot: Love how the title relates to the plot. :thumbup: One picture of Bomb and Mint. Adorable like always! :spin: Bomb looks hecka cute and hot in this picture...to me. :drools: :blush: Chalida looks tired without makeup, but she's still cute and pretty. :lol:

Credit: Bomb's (bomb_tanin) IG.

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
just saw on Chalida's Ig that she's in NYC. wow. Sad that we couldnt go meet her even when she's already in the US. :(

Eek! If only it was near where I live... :cry: Thanks for sharing, Daisy! :kiss: That explains why Bomb was wishing Mint a safe flight in the previous picture I posted. I didn't check to see where she was going. :lol2: Gah, forgot to mention this; love how Bomb places his hand on top of her head. :blush: :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida is in New York. Darn it, that is still quite far LOL I live in California. 

Maiko I thought I was the only one who didn't like it as much after reading the summary. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Chalida is in New York. Darn it, that is still quite far LOL I live in California. 

Maiko I thought I was the only one who didn't like it as much after reading the summary. 

Fun, I live in CA as well. :highfive: :lol2: The first part sounds exciting. But the second part involving the police and mafia...not as much to me. :no: Hmm, I hope they do a good job with Chalida and Bomb's budding love. Judging from Bomb's facial expressions during the behind the scenes or clips/pictures we've seen so far, er, I don't have high hopes for his acting, but they're already a squeal-worthy couple. :lol: I'm looking forward to how cold-hearted Bomb will fall for the "plain" Chalida. :wub:

Reactions: fun

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love his hair like that....i didn't read the summary soo....well see

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
I love his hair like that....i didn't read the summary soo....well see

Yay, I'm not the only one. :highfive: I know, he looks so sweet and cute like that. :wub: Geez, they should have styled his hair like that for his character in Cubic! :lol: His hand on top of Chalida's head is such a cute, protective, and endearing gesture! :blush: Keep coming back to that picture! :spin:

cool :) said:
Oh my gosh.. I'm I that late that this lakorn's about to air already?? :shrug:  :nailbiter:

:whahuh: When was the last time you check this thread, girl? :lol2: It could air any day now, but we haven't heard a concrete date yet. :weep: :lmao:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Interesting storyline. I think imma love it... .__. <3 But yeah.. not too sure about Bomb's face expressions as well.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek, thanks for the pictures and link, dear Mahalo! :kiss: They all look amazing! :wub:
You're welcome :D I'm always hunting for new updates for my most anticipated lakorns. Lol. You're in charge of the Ngao Jai thread though ;) I want AF to be filled with yummy updates and photos. Hehe. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
You're welcome :D I'm always hunting for new updates for my most anticipated lakorns. Lol. You're in charge of the Ngao Jai thread though ;) I want AF to be filled with yummy updates and photos. Hehe. 

:lmao2: :lmao3: Haha, guilty as charged! Or more accurately, ok! :wink: Oh, yes, let's definitely make AF as informative as we can! :kiss3: :grouphug: :thumbsup: