[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of the lakorn I am waiting for. It kinds of remind me of a T-Drama. I am such a sucker for a short N'ek and tall Pra'ek. It's completely romantic. Especially, when she has to crane her neck just to see his face at certain angle. I don't think Bomb is that attractive with a front shot but his height to me makes up a bit for that.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Bomb is ok looking, it's his hair that make it eh...but I find they both sooo adorable together! Can't wait to see it

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is Bomb's smile and height that makes him extremely attractive. His acting isn't great but gotta give it to his goofiness character in Khun Chai Rachanon that really got me head over heels.

It is usually harder for people who have lazy eyes to exert emotions. I swear I can just watch him getting abuse by his nang ek and he all he does is get smilieeee!!! Ah I miss the Jutathep!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint and Bomb 2014!!! Woohoo! December is going by really fast to me due to da Hmong Fresno New Year :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I read the synopsis again and can't help but be excited about this ^_______________________^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gotcha ^

A twist between Ruthai and her sister made her end up being the maid of a member of the Hong Kong Mafia named Lin Lang Sur. Not like her sister, shes supposed to be plain looking but very smart and sharp mouthed. Bickering and arguing from day to day he starts to fall in love with her abilities and her character more and more...
The father of Ruthai is in debt with the main guy Lin Lang Sur who is a well known member of the Hongkong mafia. As the ugly duckling of the family Ruthai is a very intelligent student but cannot compare with her sister's beautiful looks. Lin Lang Sur decides to accept her sister as a payback for the high debts of her family but when the girl's father learns of this plan he decides to run away with his daughters. But the Ruthai has to return home in the last minute to fetch something that she had forgotten there and she's immediately catched by Lin Lang Sur's gang and brought to his mansion. Seeing that this is not the beautiful sister that he planned to catch Lin Lang Sur decides to make Ruthai a servant in his house but eventually he falls in love with her.
Credit to: viki.com

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
I find Bomb especially handsome when he's clean cut.^^ whoooo As for First, he has an adorable baby face :) I find him more likable in videos than pics tho
This was what I meant by clean cut haha Bomb is so dreamy handsome in this pic !

Cr: mintcfb

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know rereading the synopsis, it sort of reminded me of a manga. I forgot but the girl was abducted by a mafia leader bc she had saved his life once. I just remember that he died, his loyal men still stayed behind to protect her and her child. I also remember I got very emotional throughout the mnga.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i like his hair when it's not made up, I remember 1 scene in his Chai T. his hair looked like J.bieber and at that moment I found him very handsome....but the above pix he looks good, his hair don;t look so big like a Afro

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I personally think he looks better with his hair down! a total cutie!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
After re-watching PLR, I miss Mint! She has one of the sweetest smiles.
She's really underrated as an actress.
Bomb is just loveable. How can you not love that tall-dark & handsome feller? Hahah

2014 has so many promising Lakorns coming up!