[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
When I saw those pictures the first time...I squealed....Silently.... Inside. Lmaooo. There's just something very appealing about the story and characters.

If someone's willing to give me the novels, I may just be translate some snippets. Cuz there's no way I'm about to purchase from ethaicd after what happened Christmas 2010. Then there's the outrageous price compared to ThaiBookWorld too. As of now, ThaiBookWorld does not have Cubic stacked otherwise I would have purchased em already.
Didnt u purchase PLR! That must been a lot of money because I tried purchasing GRKS! And it was $145.00 dollars! Yes pls find the book so minty can translate some!!!

The pictures of the filming!!! OMG she was in the trunk!!!! Bomb what did u do! I am so excited!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Just checking out Cubic and I would lie if I say I'm not excited! I am waiting for more BTS. As I see they are comfortable around each other. LOL.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Can you give me the link to where I can purchase the book and have it shipped here? And what is the price? After seeing the pictures i have GOT yo read it.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
mintwix said:
When I saw those pictures the first time...I squealed....Silently.... Inside. Lmaooo. There's just something very appealing about the story and characters.

If someone's willing to give me the novels, I may just be translate some snippets. Cuz there's no way I'm about to purchase from ethaicd after what happened Christmas 2010. Then there's the outrageous price compared to ThaiBookWorld too. As of now, ThaiBookWorld does not have Cubic stacked otherwise I would have purchased em already.
You May Check This Webiste
But Im Not Sure If It Is The Actuall Book
http://writer.dek-d.com/satancrow/story/view.php?id=694934

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fantastic_27 said:
Didnt u purchase PLR! That must been a lot of money because I tried purchasing GRKS! And it was $145.00 dollars! Yes pls find the book so minty can translate some!!!

The pictures of the filming!!! OMG she was in the trunk!!!! Bomb what did u do! I am so excited!
No novel is worth 145 dollars. No, no, no.

I have two copies of PLR. Longgggg story. Basically, buying from ethaicd is a rip off but it still never reaches 145 dollars for a single novel. The average price for a single novel from ThaiBookWorld is 10 dollars while the average price from ethaicd is 22 dollars for the same novel. ThaiBookWorld took less than two weeks to deliver while ethaicd took more than three weeks to deliver. It's not a difficult choice esp if you're buying in bulks. I have since purchased all my novels from ThaiBookWorld. Of course the shipping price is different, ethaicd's shipping is cheaper but they still you rip off by doubling the price of each novel that would be two times cheaper from ThaiBookWorld.

@maikair

I can give you a link to ethaicd but really. 5555 It's about 58 dollars for two volumes there. 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@maiKair @mint

Wow you gals can read Thai? That's fantastic! I want to learn but don't know where
to start. Got any tips on how to learn it faster or even where I should begin at?? Thanks in advance.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix $29 for each? Hmmm..... Im just so desperate!!!! So i guess i will ask mom and see if she would purchase it for me, considering it as my early Christmas present. So can please get the link? Im a stubborn child! XD 55555+

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
:weee: i want to read it i want to read but ah  :cry: its Thai i really hope it will have English translation 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@maiKair

I try to avoid supporting ethaicd when I can. Lmao. But if you insist ...

Link:

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=61962

By the time Cubic airs, I can bet ThaiBookWorld wil have em stacked though.

@izdao

If you speak and understand Thai already, just pick up any Thai English book and study. I know it sounds simple ... but quite frankly it is that simple. Karoke for practice, leisure and entertainment.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
lol i learned thai by my mom while we were watching thai lakorns together, i would ask her what this and that meant. She told me even though i know she was annoyed of me interrupting her concentration on the lakorn from time to time. + my dad, grandma, mom, the whole family spoke laos and laps was pretty similar to thai. Also learned from karaoke. The fanmade art for cubic reminds me of Sesshomaru-sama and Rin-kan, along with inuyasha and kagome. I guess its because of his long hair 555555+

Falada

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
lol i learned thai by my mom while we were watching thai lakorns together, i would ask her what this and that meant. She told me even though i know she was annoyed of me interrupting her concentration on the lakorn from time to time. + my dad, grandma, mom, the whole family spoke laos and laps was pretty similar to thai. Also learned from karaoke. The fanmade art for cubic reminds me of Sesshomaru-sama and Rin-kan, along with inuyasha and kagome. I guess its because of his long hair 555555+

LOL I also learn a little bit of Thai by watching dramas, too. And I also use to bother my mom when we watch Thai Lakorn together. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
watever Mint dress as...she always turn out cute!!!! Such a beauty :heart: :heart: :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
is it weird that I'm loving them more than JM/Mint now ? XD Bomb is looking good! And they look just so cuuuute together!