[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I had a dream of mteam!!! Dreamed Mint and Bomb were in Tee Tai Krua and Mark was there behind the scene while they were filming. The topic got shifted to Mint getting kissed in khun chai ronnapee and p'num asked mint if it was really her first kiss. Mint accidentally said "p'mak" and stopped talking. P'num pulled out mark behind the scenes and he revealed that they had kissed before james did. P'num asked how she was liked to kiss and mark actually answered while muting mint with his hand. He said she just liked a peck but he liked more. Then my @$$ just had to wake up. Kind of off topic but it includes Mint! XD

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I also had a dream about Mteam where Mark was helping Mints dad and Mint was starting to fall for him and then all of a sudden it just went from that to there wedding scene and bed scene and I was so happy MM has this kind of Lakorn and more scene for ip smilez to make videos of but then it was just a dream!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@fantastic_27 the hardest yet easiest and heartbreaking thing ever..... waking up. True shit. And I like your signature. That guy is fine!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I also had a dream about Mteam where Mark was helping Mints dad and Mint was starting to fall for him and then all of a sudden it just went from that to there wedding scene and bed scene and I was so happy MM has this kind of Lakorn and more scene for ip smilez to make videos of but then it was just a dream!

maiKair said:
I had a dream of mteam!!! Dreamed Mint and Bomb were in Tee Tai Krua and Mark was there behind the scene while they were filming. The topic got shifted to Mint getting kissed in khun chai ronnapee and p'num asked mint if it was really her first kiss. Mint accidentally said "p'mak" and stopped talking. P'num pulled out mark behind the scenes and he revealed that they had kissed before james did. P'num asked how she was liked to kiss and mark actually answered while muting mint with his hand. He said she just liked a peck but he liked more. Then my @$$ just had to wake up. Kind of off topic but it includes Mint! XD

Lucky! :D I never get to dream about them or any celebs. Even if I think about them a lot. :( 

And I like both of your guys dream. Both good. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Falada said:

Lucky! :D I never get to dream about them or any celebs. Even if I think about them a lot. :( 

This was actually my second time dreaming about them. First dream of them was having a pool party with them before they go back to BK and when they did I was so sad, but mint gave me her number!!! But I forgot it!!! Lol it might have been the real one to! Lol

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Falada said:

For me I dreamed about Mark Prin every night that he and I married!!! I was like why is it a dream!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
For me I dreamed about Mark Prin every night that he and I married!!! I was like why is it a dream!!!

That's cool. I wish I have dreams like that. :D You're also very lucky!

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
Out of curiosity is there going to be some jealousy scenes between Tar & Bomb for Chalida

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
OHHHHHHHH THAT GUY!!!! He was in Jao Ying Kor Taan right? Pretty sure it was him. He had long hair and looked like a Japanese/Thai dude? Yeah. My sister was all over him. Wasn't too fond of his long hair. So glad he cut it. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
OHHHHHHHH THAT GUY!!!! He was in Jao Ying Kor Taan right? Pretty sure it was him. He had long hair and looked like a Japanese/Thai dude? Yeah. My sister was all over him. Wasn't too fond of his long hair. So glad he cut it. 

Yes, he is in Jao Ying Kor Taan. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When I saw those pictures the first time...I squealed....Silently.... Inside. Lmaooo. There's just something very appealing about the story and characters.

If someone's willing to give me the novels, I may just be translate some snippets. Cuz there's no way I'm about to purchase from ethaicd after what happened Christmas 2010. Then there's the outrageous price compared to ThaiBookWorld too. As of now, ThaiBookWorld does not have Cubic stacked otherwise I would have purchased em already.