[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Awhhh when I saw Bomblida I was abolishing because they were so cute. I think she looks very fine with bomb. It's just really cute. A higschooler with a man who is 6 years old then her! They r very cute! First scene is her going to school and water spills on her lol! It's good to see Chalida again and bomb! I'm sure this is going to be a prime time lakorn because its mint Chalida. All of Chalida Lakorns were prime time lakorn! Maybe UMA99 might do good this time because its base off a book not from there own idea!
yeah lakorn from a novel usually very good i know this cos its from the perspective of the 4 Fabric Book Series Qi Pao,Saab Poosa,Roy Mai, Sanaeha Sari 4th Book last one too. sorry ka i'm OT story offtopic

cool :)

sarNie Adult
awh lol she got all wet. I wonder what happened..maybe that typical scene where a car runs over the puddle :bhehe: 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
bellherr said:
HAHAHA i love how in the interview when bomb says he was pairing with Chalida and all the people there were like "ooooooooouuuuu" LOL
EVERYONE LOVES MINT! <3

N' Mint is not there but it's neat how when they mentioned her name and everyone did say oooooooh all excited haha! JJ also
said something about how they can meet up (or visit the set??) with each other now or something right after Bomb said his co
star is Mint. And P' Yuth immediately said I'm holding the movie que for you guys for 7 days a week, please hurry up and finish
filming so that it can be on air for us to watch soon! Awww how sweet!  (sorry if you guys got all of that already) I like the song
the fellas sang too and Kooty was adorable and hilarious 55! Tq for sharing the video and your thoughts all.

After seeing this fan drawing I am more excited for Cubic! Apologies if this is a repost, I didn't
have enough time to scan the thread for this video:

http://youtu.be/eix3-diGtN4

cr: aprilmaesar and or original illustrator

The song is really sweet too. Some of the scenes in here were wow! Can you imagine Bomb and Mint in those positions lol!

Oh! sorry off track but, I was giddy cuz I saw N'Mint wearing one of those Chinese red thread bracelet similar to the one JMA
wears often. It must be hard for her not to think of JMA since Bomb is supposed to be a mafia from "Hong Kong" lol! Miss JM,
but excited for the Bomblida rush now! I don't mind if Chai Pee goes and steal Soifah either lol!
Their height and size seem like a good fit to me. Although I still prefer her with Bomb, and JMA with Mint but I am open for new
things.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
I forgot to mention I love Mint & Bomb with darker hair. It's very refreshing! Mint looks so young and fresh
which works cuz she is playing a high school role. Bomb looks sophisticated and very posh. There's def a glitter
and *smolder* in his eyes! It was funny to see N' Mint have to crane her neck so high at Bomb lol! But I like that he can
call her N' Mint. It adds a cute factor to all this hehe! Like JMA/Mint they don't call each other that cuz same age. They
use "Huy" instead lol! The newbie couple looks good and so do the men in black gang with K' Not. Who ever did the
casting did a good job.

Thumbs up so far!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
itzdao said:
N' Mint is not there but it's neat how when they mentioned her name and everyone did say oooooooh all excited haha! JJ also
said something about how they can meet up (or visit the set??) with each other now or something right after Bomb said his co
star is Mint. And P' Yuth immediately said I'm holding the movie que for you guys for 7 days a week, please hurry up and finish
filming so that it can be on air for us to watch soon! Awww how sweet!  (sorry if you guys got all of that already) I like the song
the fellas sang too and Kooty was adorable and hilarious 55! Tq for sharing the video and your thoughts all.

After seeing this fan drawing I am more excited for Cubic! Apologies if this is a repost, I didn't
have enough time to scan the thread for this video:

http://youtu.be/eix3-diGtN4

cr: aprilmaesar and or original illustrator

The song is really sweet too. Some of the scenes in here were wow! Can you imagine Bomb and Mint in those positions lol!

Oh! sorry off track but, I was giddy cuz I saw N'Mint wearing one of those Chinese red thread bracelet similar to the one JMA
wears often. It must be hard for her not to think of JMA since Bomb is supposed to be a mafia from "Hong Kong" lol! Miss JM,
but excited for the Bomblida rush now! I don't mind if Chai Pee goes and steal Soifah either lol!
Their height and size seem like a good fit to me. Although I still prefer her with Bomb, and JMA with Mint but I am open for new
things.
wooooooooooow what a beautiful mv with beautiful art work wooooooow again 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
after i saw the mv over and over again i really want to read the novel to bad there is no english translation  :cry:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@kodocha I need to get serious about learning how to read Thai too one of these days..

but here's another great fanmade video. it's longer and has pics in it yay!
enjoy for now...until ipsmilez & the talented folks on here start making more cubic videos ok!

http://youtu.be/34iqkNsgfHk

cr: sadsong4u

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
itzdao said:

filming so that it can be on air for us to watch soon! Awww how sweet!  (sorry if you guys got all
Did p' yuth said it after bomb talked about cubic or did he say it after all of them spoke?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Bomb and Mint look real cute together, who woulda guessed, hehe. I love Mint with her black hair, very lovely change.
Very much looking forward to this lakorn--n'ek is adorable and smart and up against a mafia boss! Sounds fun!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
itzdao said:
@kodocha I need to get serious about learning how to read Thai too one of these days..

but here's another great fanmade video. it's longer and has pics in it yay!
enjoy for now...until ipsmilez & the talented folks on here start making more cubic videos ok!

http://youtu.be/34iqkNsgfHk

cr: sadsong4u
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW god now iam really cant wait for this one love it and thanx for the mv  :heart: