[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa not bad, not bad...Bomb & Mint are super cute...Mint is super gorgeous and Bomb is so handsome...Love Mint Wardrobe in da fitting...I love it...a day late but still hehehehe

Oh yeah Noey is in here as well...in SJ, Khun Marathree doesn't want Khun Chai Ratchanon hehehe but in here, she want him :loool:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Fitting pics :heart: I'm soo excited!! This is like the first time she's playing this kind of role. Having high hopes for this drama!! Lol I shouldn't get THIS excited THIS fast buuut,oh well :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't have high hope for this lakorn its because UMA production. They don't produce good lakorn lately however, Mint and Bomb look very good together.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aigoo!!! I love Mint's outfit!! Bomb can be handsome if he dresses in the right clothes but if he's not dressed in the right clothes and hairstyle, i find him unattractive. Or sometimes he looks ok. If Mint is supposed to be ugly, she is nowhere close to ugly there. But the way she dress seems like she's not a girly girl but a tough woman who can defend herself, in other words, looks like she's dressing like a poor tomboy. My observation opinion.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know much of uma99, but since this is base on a book, maybe it will be good, maybe it won't. but some people had said cubic was a quite popular book. We'll have to wait and see :) 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i cant wait for this one there are soooo cute together will mint can go with anyone  :dance3:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@sweet_09, hahaha it comment made me laugh, Khun Marathee and Khun Chai Rachanon. I love Noey, ah really match the nang'rai roles. She looks like a rich billionaire that sleeps with men in this Lakorn. Bomb's character looks like a playboy,serious,funny,annoying man. Mint's character looks like tomboy,defensive women, and not so tough or so weak!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I love Mint's style here! she looks so naturally pretty and simple; Bomb looks nice too! and they look surprisingly good together!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I like her new character she plays! She's like another Jeed, but her style is more Tomboy. I love her messy bun! Thus might be a 2014 Lakorn!!! Sad:(

Falada

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I like her new character she plays! She's like another Jeed, but her style is more Tomboy. I love her messy bun! Thus might be a 2014 Lakorn!!! Sad:(

LOL I agree, but I think that Chailda don't really fit being a tomboy. She's more like a girly-girl. But she's ok as a tomboy.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Bomb suddenly seem more handsome to me.

Btw. This is nothing important but someone mentioned "Ken" and "false rumor" in the same sentence. So I just thought a little clarity is necessary. It is a FACT that Ken was contacted for this lakorn before it was given to Bomb. Like I have always said though ESP when it comes to Chalida/M&M: "Plans change."

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130508/157855/เคนปัดทวงบัลลังก์พระเอกตบจูบ.html#.UehmfGS9Kc0

That's all.

P.S.

...Somehow, I already like Mint-Bomb more than MJ. Did fans make a name for this pairing yet ?

/Driveby post

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint looks awesome...love the outfit and the bike...Bomb still ok to me...I don't like his hairstyle...I remember watching LEK and his hair was messy and sorta look like the Justin Beiber Hair do and that time I actually thought he was cute....The pairing pix is still Eh...to me ....but I don't hate it....I think I will like the pairing and looking fwd to more pix's....Still MM #1 JM #2 

Mint play well as tomboy - polykwan was Badass....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint, we're going to fight ! HAHAHA MJ FTW eekeke

I have seen ppl call em BM on IG :p

I would love to see Chalida get a little bit chunkier...she's too skinny now for my liking 
haahha she's not wearing a wig lol Chalida's hair got dyed
Bomb is in fact handsome, sometimes he looks unattractive to me...just sometimes lol
Hope to see his acting progress as time goes by.

He seems like a very kind and cheerful guy on IG (; one you can be bestfriends with lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez. but did you not remember when he deleted one of the first SJ pics last year one summer day? Hrrmmmmmmmmmmm???? Aherm aherm.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:   :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

P.S.

For some reason, I find myself anticipating this lakorn more than I did for SJ or even NM2... despite the lack of confidence in UMA productions,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
The fitting was really cute! So bomb is older!!! Hahaha it takes place in Hong Kong not thailand.
this reminded me of Mafia Tee Ruk Chakrit/Pat or Mon Jan Tra Chakrit wearing a tuxedo cos his a Jao Por Mafia while Mint dresses a tomboy like Margie 
looks like Uma99 will surprise us