[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG!!!!!! Mint doesn't look bad at all!!!! Hey body, is she playing the nang'rai!!!! I am REALLY EXCITED!!!! Mint looks fine, and still pretty!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
They look good. Bomb is really handsome in a suit. Chalida does not look bad at all, really cute. Noey's in here too? That's great.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Look like they just don't put any makeup on mint. She's too pretty to be ugly duckling. Looking forward for this lakorn. Bomb very good in here.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes, it's good they didn't put a wig for her phewwww! Anyways she looks fine. I like that look its new. It's very tomboy, very nice it suits her, and plus the Pra'Ek will fall for her because she's still beautiful!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Asdfghjkl. Today was the fitting??!..Kay I'm happy enough I'm not LATE LATE becus I'm not going to miss this drama with my mint in it :) she doesn't look bad at all even though she's suppose to look "plain" . Thanks u guys for some of the fitting pics. They're all stunning :p

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Just saw more pics. Sorry can't upload cuz on the phone. From the looks of it, Noey would be playing the pretty sister?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
sweetie-dara said:
Just saw more pics. Sorry can't upload cuz on the phone. From the looks of it, Noey would be playing the pretty sister?
Same on my phone. Yea I wonder if Noey is playing the sister.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
หลินหลานเซ่อ & ฤทัยนาค (those are nang'ek and Pra'Ek names)

Lin Lai Seua & Ruethai na

Correct me if I'm wrong about pronoucaian. I got the name from the IG!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah but people say that evening lakorns are for none popular ch3 actress. They say prime time lakorns are for all the popular actresses

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah but people say that evening lakorns are for none popular ch3 actress. They say prime time lakorns are for all the popular actresses