[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
bellherr said:
do you remember part of the summary?
If you mean summary from the book,no.
But I do remember a little bit of the chapiter of the book that I have read.

As I remember;

N'ek father have tp pay dept to p'ek family but p'ek want n'ek sister as payback cus n'ek father didn't have money. When n'ek father know that p'ek is sending people to take his older doughter he prepared to run away with them(His doughters) but n'ek have to come back at home to take something and that is where she meet p'ek people and they took her to p'ek thinking she was hers older sister. 
When she meet p'ek, he know that she wasn't hers sister and was angry that n'ek father lie to him so n'ek has to pay the dep by working as servet (I think so but i don't remember much).

N'ek is ungly but the smart one that hers father teach everything to and know about what hers father is going thrugh. Hers sister was pretty but didn't smart as n'ek. 

That is what I remember, I can't continue to read cus they have delete the other chapiters.

PS: N'ek wasn't suppose to be ugly but she was a little fat and isn't pretty like hers sister, that's all.

I was thinking if they are going to give Mint glasses to make her look nerd.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Cheeraka said:
If you mean summary from the book,no.
But I do remember a little bit of the chapiter of the book that I have read.

As I remember;

N'ek father have tp pay dept to p'ek family but p'ek want n'ek sister as payback cus n'ek father didn't have money. When n'ek father know that p'ek is sending people to take his older doughter he prepared to run away with them(His doughters) but n'ek have to come back at home to take something and that is where she meet p'ek people and they took her to p'ek thinking she was hers older sister. 
When she meet p'ek, he know that she wasn't hers sister and was angry that n'ek father lie to him so n'ek has to pay the dep by working as servet (I think so but i don't remember much).

N'ek is ungly but the smart one that hers father teach everything to and know about what hers father is going thrugh. Hers sister was pretty but didn't smart as n'ek. 

That is what I remember, I can't continue to read cus they have delete the other chapiters.

PS: N'ek wasn't suppose to be ugly but she was a little fat and isn't pretty like hers sister, that's all.

I was thinking if they are going to give Mint glasses to make her look nerd.

thankyou soo much!! :) at least we get a little bit of the synopsis! haha i was anticipated on knowing what the lakorn is about. I hope you can remember more :)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol Mint Chalida would look pretty in glasses to me. She seems as if she can pull off the nerdy look. But cute-nerdy look. Yippieeee!!! More lakorns with Mint!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol Mint Chalida would look pretty in glasses to me. She seems as if she can pull off the nerdy look. But cute-nerdy look. Yippieeee!!! More lakorns with Mint!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
Summary seem interesting. Chalida is ugly duckling? She will be the cutest ugly duckling lol. I don't mind Bomb, he just need to improve his acting skill. Hope it turn out good. I don't really like UMA production most of their romance lakorns are cheesy if it not action.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yea I thought the drama will be more like history kind of theme, but it's pretty good. It's mix with action/love/revenge it's good now I'm really excited!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think Bomb's a great guy, but to me he lacks the looks of a pra'ek, I think he's better off as a pra'eks sidekick. Anyways, good luck to him and Mint, I hope he proves me wrong with his looks, haha...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
maiKair said:
Cubic is a series isn't it? I saw book #1-4
Yeah, Cubic is a series but i'm not sure if this will be a series or not.

-----------------------------------------------

Here's what I think, if this part turns out to be good then, maybe Ch3 might do the other 3. Or maybe ch3 is thinking of making this a series. I don't know, just guessing. :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug: For example, The Sixth Sense is a series and they did part 1 first, then I think since part 1 was a success they decided to do part 2. So, maybe Cubic might be like that. I don't know, but, as a fan, that's what I'm thinking and predicting. haha.. Don't take my words but that's just what i think. Ha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't want this as a series. They should just do one part cause I'm tired of Series..............
Bomb, i found hiom good looking in Chai Rachanon because of his character he played and how his hair was in his way which made him cute. Bomb, he isn't that bright, but he's handsome in his own way.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Remember how qipao is a series that is not connected like SJ Or 4 with mark nadech..etc, yeah it might just be a book series that isn't connected. Hopefully this is a prime time lakorn and not evening!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
bellherr said:
Remember how qipao is a series that is not connected like SJ Or 4 with mark nadech..etc, yeah it might just be a book series that isn't connected. Hopefully this is a prime time lakorn and not evening!!
Well then I hope Cubic is like that too because I'm tired of series because I just got done with SJ, and I'm not ready for another one?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
Well then I hope Cubic is like that too because I'm tired of series because I just got done with SJ, and I'm not ready for another one?
Haha yeah I think so too:) lets hope it's a big hit :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
yes Cubic is similar to qi pao the fabric book series 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if this is book 1 of the series cus the summary that I give, it's from book 1.
If they make another book of the series, it might mean that it's not the summary that I give that they will film.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Cheeraka said:
I wonder if this is book 1 of the series cus the summary that I give, it's from book 1.
If they make another book of the series, it might mean that it's not the summary that I give that they will film.
Did the story sound connected? If not then maybe it is the summary.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just passing by. No cubic is not a series. There are 2 parts: part 1 & part 2. Each part is fairly long, so they split it into 2 books each (just for easy handling). Part 2 is after they are together (don't remember if they got married or just gf/bf. The book seem to be very popular with many novel fans. The book fans doesn't seem happy with the cast because Mint is too pretty. Nang'k should be plain looking but a genius. In the beginning, Pra'k wants her pretty sister and overlook the plain looking Nang'k. Later, he fall in love with Nang'k for her ability, not her look.

The other series was called "Cupid". That one is a series of 8 novel. Currently, there is no announcement to make lakorn out of them yet. Maybe the name similarity confuse a few people. Cubic is not the same as Cupid.