[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
(Lol, this is me right there! I'm so excited! I can't believe I didn't keep up to date with this lakorn. The teasers got me there. I am so staying tune for it!)

@fun, lol, that's a whole lot to watch!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't expect this to air so soon since there was no confirmation when it will air. Some speculated that it will air later in the year but now I am super glad it will air sooner than expected. 

I have been avoiding Thai lakorns after Ruk Sudrit. I even tried the other current lakorns but nothing helped me boast back up. Jao Sao Salatan was close but it failed half way. 

I hope to see Bomb with his hair messy. I don't like it when it is slick back or to the side. 

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Awww I'm already counting the hours for this lakorn to start... Hopefully this topic will be full of life during it's broadcast. :cheer:
We will be trying to get it subbed in English and more languages on Viki.com. In case you feel like helping by segmenting, subbing or just by encouraging us with motivating comments, feel free to stop by and join us. You can find us here: http://www.viki.com/tv/21440c-cubic

And for everyone who is as excited as I am, here is a very beautiful MV for it which might sweeten the waiting time for everyone of us...  :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8okJR8UZoY
[Credits go to the talented vidder SweetMelonWater @ YT]

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG, some of the actors are from 4HJHKK! (Or you guys know already? Lol. If it's that then I'm so so slow! Haha...)

@janajelly1, maybe they just didn't do it yet....

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
It's been months since I commented... but I just had too!! 
I am pretty impressed with UMA99 (I heard a few bad things about their production and feared that the lakorn may be bad ... plus the first teaser wasn't too good either)
However, the first ep. was just awesome and Mint C acting is just amazing... so far in all the newbie I think she is the only one who played different unique roles (from a fearless cowgirl, to a doctor, then an innocent character in the Gentlemen series... and this one is even better) I love female character who have a can stand up and stay their ground... I am actually excited for the this lakorn. Also, Bomb looks good too, (but feel like Mint won in today's episode).

PS. I also think Mint C look cute in this lakorn (and not ugly) and the older sister look extremely childish/naive compared to Mint's character!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
20 minutes and I sort of got sold LOL I hope Chalida sticks to messy updo hairstyle, the part where Ruthai was either mopping or sweeping and having a conversation about the fiance of her father's business. She looks chic and realistic. I don't have the time to fix my hair daily to beautiful curls. I find it so pathetic that Nan is such a spoiled brat haha. Not in that sense of materialism but immaturity. Ruthai had to stop her father from further explaining about his business problems so that Nan can be at ease. Psh. Let her grow up please, she needs to know.

So the sisters are both in high school?

Anyways I need to go back to finish the rest of today's episode. 

Will come back for another post regarding the entire first episode.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
If I have time to spare, will try to watch the first episode. But yippee! It's finally airing! :yahoo:

fun said:
20 minutes and I sort of got sold LOL I hope Chalida sticks to messy updo hairstyle, the part where Ruthai was either mopping or sweeping and having a conversation about the fiance of her father's business. She looks chic and realistic. I don't have the time to fix my hair daily to beautiful curls. I find it so pathetic that Nan is such a spoiled brat haha. Not in that sense of materialism but immaturity. Ruthai had to stop her father from further explaining about his business problems so that Nan can be at ease. Psh. Let her grow up please, she needs to know.

So the sisters are both in high school?

Anyways I need to go back to finish the rest of today's episode. 

Will come back for another post regarding the entire first episode.

Ooh, really, Fun? That's impressive, then! :clap:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll write my thoughts later on tonight since I've been busy all day. Eeeeks I stopped at the middle of Ep1!! Loving the Fearless Ruethai to pieces. I giggled throughout the whole drama because of Ruethai haahah ! Her teethes adds more character and cuteness hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so Chalida is doing an amazing job with her new character. That's the most expressive I've ever seen her act. Lol. She makes me believe that she really is Reutai-Naak. I'm loving how fast paced this is moving. Basically, everything that I've summarized in the past few pages played out in episode one. I'm like man, so I only summarized episode one and wasn't even close to the whole synopsis. That's good though because I'm really looking forward to how the plot unfolds. I have to agree with Fun on how natural Chalida looks in her wardrobe and messy hair. I like the feeling of this lakorn because it gives us a realistic and homely feeling. Even the house that her family was first living in seemed like one of the houses I'd pass by through the neighborhood, unlike those big mansions that they be having in every lakorn.

As for Bomb. Tsk tsk tsk. I gotta smh on him because I'm really not liking his acting. Instead of his acting improving, it kind of worsened. I've never finished Khun Chai Rachanon, but his character in there was playful and very lively. He was more expressive. I understand that his character in here is a mafia and he's supposed to be cold and heartless, but there's also a way to express coldness through your eyes without expressing too much. His eyes are just completely dead and emotionless and that's what I dislike most about new actors, their dead eyes. I can handle bad acting but if their eyes are not conveying a tiny bit of emotion, I can't stand it! Lol. 

As for Nanthika, Chalida's older sister, she kind of reminds me of Kim at certain angles. She's really not stunningly beautiful, but she's cute. Currently, she's looks a bit better than Chalida, but that's only because Chalida is dressed down. But if she were to dress up in the same kind of wardrobe, she'd definitely be more beautiful. I agree with everyone on how snobby her character seems.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I hope Bomb picks up his acting later. So far, I'm liking it!  

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loved the first 40 minutes. It does not go according to the summary, which I am thankful for. I mean it's not completely different but I like the lakorn route so far. I like how the dad did not technically sell off his daughter. It was more of a gratitude to give his daughter to him. He didn't say he will sell his daughter if he cannot pay. I believe in one of the scene, the dad thank LLS but LLS said he must show that he is thankful. So he offered her daughter as a leverage. Okay that didn't come out right either because basically that didn't change the fact that she is being sold to LLS. But anyway I hope I sort of made sense.

Selena who plays Nan is not full blown pretty to the point where I buy that LLS has a crush/admiration for her beauty but she isn't ugly either. I don't like how bratty and spoiled Nan is but she is full of heart and I hope she doesn't turn nasty when she meets LLS. I love how sisterly they are and the bond they share. She even got mad at her dad for "selling off" her sister. I hope to see more of her. Edit: Okay she had met or at least have seen LLS before. But I hope she will support her sister when she does find out that LLS and Ruthai are in that kind of relationship. Seems like she also sort of have a crush on him.

Chalida is my bias, for reason of course. She once again has not disappoint me in improving herself and I just love all the diverse role she played so far. Even if they slightly similar, as an actress, she can make each character distinctively different. That is a job of an actor. I love Ruthai so far. She is spunky and bold.

And I applaud the viki team. Episode 1 has already been segmented since this morning around 10am Pacific time. Keep up the good work ladies. 

As for Bomb, he is fortunate that I love him in Khun Chai Rachanon. I can tolerate bad acting but even with bad acting, you got to have charms and Bomb has charms. Or else I wouldn't have loved his character as Rachanon. He has lazy eyes. It's harder for actor to convey emotion and feelings. Sunisa Vicky and her brother both have that trouble too. 

I don't like Noey as nang rai because most of her nang rai roles are meh and I hate her because she was written to spite us despite the actor portraying it. It looks like her character isn't just there for me to hate but she looks as if she has potential character growth. 

So far Uma99 is doing a great job and I pray that they will continue it.

Looking forward to episode 2.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I can't wait to finally watch this when it's done being subbed! I can't wait to see Mint act! I miss her!