Ch3 Calendar 2014

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, Alice, they don't have one, but just saying if. Kim is beautiful in the shoot standing next to our Mark. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
maybe Anne and Ken will have a shoot, and they're waiting till the calender comes out to surprise us....right? Or am I being too hopeful? :(

But Ateam is togethr woot woot!!! right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
beamsgirl said:
maybe Anne and Ken will have a shoot, and they're waiting till the calender comes out to surprise us....right? Or am I being too hopeful? :(

they not together 2014 the one's i know will be together are Ateam&Rome/Benz 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:

:teary: Unfortunately...sniff, sniff...unfortunately Ken already came out with a video of him and some other actresses, I don't remember who exactly, a while ago. Idk who Anne is with.

Oh the heartbreak. I'm still in pain.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
:teary: Unfortunately...sniff, sniff...unfortunately Ken already came out with a video of him and some other actresses, I don't remember who exactly, a while ago. Idk who Anne is with.

Oh the heartbreak. I'm still in pain.
Ken with Taew,Matt,Namtarn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
711Purplicious said:
I want to see Mint C too and I think she will be paired with Bomb T ;)

Actually, Bomb T,  James Ji and James Ma were already with Janie!  Maybe it'll be a surprise to see who Chalida poses with!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lol I know, I saw the video with Ken and the other girls, and Ann with Mart, I was just hoping that it was part of the surprise, like "haha surprise that was a decoy video!" >_<

But Aff and Aum needs one by themselves.  Rome is so hot but he needs a n'ek koo kwan.  I haven't seen one that I really like him with, maybe Chompoo?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:
lol I know, I saw the video with Ken and the other girls, and Ann with Mart, I was just hoping that it was part of the surprise, like "haha surprise that was a decoy video!" >_<

But Aff and Aum needs one by themselves.  Rome is so hot but he needs a n'ek koo kwan.  I haven't seen one that I really like him with, maybe Chompoo?
Honestly I think Rome suits Noon S. the most out of his leading ladies. They compliment each other well in terms of appearance and acting. They need another Romcom, not satisfied with their first one together. Definitely not satisfied with their reunion in Buang.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay so far we have...

Ken T with Namtarn, Taew & Matt
Poly with Pope, Poh & Cherry
Janie with James Jirayu, James Ma & Bomb
Boy Pakorn with Margie, Maire & Mint Natwara
Kim with Mark, Ann & Smart
Aff with Aum Aitchart, Rome & Benz
and i'm assuming tat da chinese theme...is da cover of da calender (Bella & James Jirayu and Nadech & Yaya)

What we have left is...
Mint Chalida, Ken Phupoom, Great, Preem, Mew Nittha, Mew Laknara, Mario etc... and who will Nadech and Yaya posting along aside with???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
beamsgirl said:

Chompoo is the one that should be standing next to Rome instead of Benz and i think Ch3 will be promoting Pope/Ploy next 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Honestly I think Rome suits Noon S. the most out of his leading ladies. They compliment each other well in terms of appearance and acting. They need another Romcom, not satisfied with their first one together. Definitely not satisfied with their reunion in Buang.
i think Rome matches Chompoo they already meet up in 2 lakorns and apparently 2014 they will have a 3rd one 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't seen the video yet but here's Yaya with Mario along with the one of the covers for the calendar. There's two versions. One is of the SJ guys and the other is the Rising Sun couples. 

They look cute together. Possible pairing for the future? 
Cr. Urassayaclub

So the 8 revealed so far are

Ken, Taew, Matt & Namtarn
Poh, Ploy, Pope & Cherry
Boy, Margie, Marie & Mint N
Janie, James J, James M & Bomb
Anne, Smart, Mark & Kim
Umm, Aff, Rome & Benz
Great, Preem, Mew N, Ken P & Natt
Mario, Yaya, Nadech & Patricia

The other pairings should be:

Por T, Rita, Namfon, Pat N & Aun