Ch3 Calendar 2014

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cecilia said:
I'm so glad to see ATEAM again -- i want another reunion --- please ch3, let it happen.

BTW: i met a girl here in Japan .. she said she's from Indonesia and her favorite Thai actor is p'Umm Atichart <3!

That's cool Ceci :3

I hope they don't just pair or compile the other older generation randomly...  I'm pretty sure that'll be the case though since there's so many newbies.. :(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow...I dont dig Jirayu or Bella's outfit and styles at all...but hey at least they're promoted together.

I look forward to the rest of the other CH3 stars..awww it's going to be another FULL year filled with fun and candies. ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hopefully KAteam is true. I'm not that big of a fan of James-Bella but I think they're really cute together offscreen. I really adore their friendship. :D Anyways, funny how the others are in the calendar now since they never were like Sorayuth and the old man behind Bella, for example. 
Nonetheless, thanks for sharing na! 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Yaya and Nadech are paired up as well...For sure you know MK will too lol I would love to see M&M get paired up but we all know that's impossible...haha
Please give us JM <3
By the looks of it, the theme is Chinese NY?

CR: lakorntv3ig
I feel ya smilez~
There's a more higher chance that MK will be a pair than MM
Anyways, I have my ch3 2013 calendar on my desk right now and I can't wait to buy the new one. I wonder what new goodies will be install for me

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Wow a Chinese theme?? Thats interesting. Loool. Well calender pictures are slowly being revealed. 555

I would be happy for MK to be together in here but since they dont have a lakorn line up, they might just be randomly pictured with other people too. Lol

Looking forward to more pictures!!^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
roselovesice said:
Hopefully KAteam is true. I'm not that big of a fan of James-Bella but I think they're really cute together offscreen. I really adore their friendship. :D Anyways, funny how the others are in the calendar now since they never were like Sorayuth and the old man behind Bella, for example. 
Nonetheless, thanks for sharing na! 

It actually varies.. once in a while you'll get the other newscasters/anchors in the calender as well and not just the daras... sometimes you don't even see some daras...

hmm... i'll have to see all pictures first.. before i can judge the theme.. :p