[Ch3] Bupae Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can u send me the link to the fanfic? I usually dont read fanfic cuz im not a reader but this 1 looks soooooooo good!! If only our fanfic authors can become directors in Thailand and direct it to become real!!
oh god u 2 girls Cee and Dila u sounded like your holding a talkshow live posting and
sharing all those MV clips. :boombox: :camera: :rockon: :cloud9: :party:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..sure dear..
yeah,at first i'm not a reader..too lazy to read something..lol..
http://www.fanfiction.annethongprasom.com/browse.php?type=titles

Here all of Anne's fanfic..
My most favourite is 1 night of sin & you belong to me(anne-dennis)..
But i really 'in' to Too Far Too Reach (Anne-Mr Jungle)..I cried during the time i read about this fanfic..I imagine its real Anne..i think i'm silly... :hide:

Here for UNWANTED WIFE..
http://z15.invisionfree.com/KAFOREVER/index.php?http://www.youtube.com/user/Anonymousblue2001

If its redirect you to KA forum just scroll down and its has AFC Forum(anne fan club)..click there.
Thanks again Dila.

Sorry for spamming...

tinah

sarNie Coma
they are so compatiable for each other! i dont know why they havent been paired up..i really love that shoot of theirs

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh man, I wish the confirmation will be soooon!
I still cant' believe they've never been paired before. This is going to be so good!
Both phenomenal actors and both very good looking pair, heehee ~

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
this is me reading the confirmation of ann-andrew :spin: :lmao2: :woot2: :yahoo: [all of those on drugs] and clapping my hands up and down, this is me when I read it's still nnot confirmed :ninja: :cold: :cry: :yawn:

i've been so exited for this pairing!!! these directors/producers should know what will be good rating, and ann-andrew is sure to be a hit!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
this is me reading the confirmation of ann-andrew :spin: :lmao2: :woot2: :yahoo: [all of those on drugs] and clapping my hands up and down, this is me when I read it's still nnot confirmed :ninja: :cold: :cry: :yawn:

i've been so exited for this pairing!!! these directors/producers should know what will be good rating, and ann-andrew is sure to be a hit!!!
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: You are so funny!!!!But I'm just like you.Very excited at first,but very sad waiting for the confirmation...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: You are so funny!!!!But I'm just like you.Very excited at first,but very sad waiting for the confirmation...
count me in as well Tracy past few days ago we've been on a roller coaster of Anne's
lakorn. :bump:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,i'm toooo excited for this pairing....
Such a gorgeous pair...
The good thing is Anne admitted that she got offer for this lakorn..
But i do pray that Andrew got offer too and not rejected this lakorn like he rejected Borisud Bumbut Kaen!!
If he in BBK..........*dreaming*

OMG!! i just noticed that i've deleted my MSN siggie...