[Ch3] Bupae Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A lister as in popularity or actually a really talented actor. I am sort of glad Tik's name is not being attached to it any more. I like Tik but he sort of ruined Wanida for me.
Maybe he knew he'll ruin MGD,thats why he rejected it.. :hide:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL you guys are too funny.

I think he has been gone from screen so long, he lost his touch. Maybe if he was officially in MGD then he has a chance of improvement.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
What is the story line for this lakorn? The title sound interesting though. Hopefully not those type of R scense and screaming..I just don't like those type of lakorns.

Edit:
I like your signature, Lady Dila :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What is the story line for this lakorn? The title sound interesting though. Hopefully not those type of R scense and screaming..I just don't like those type of lakorns.

Edit:
I like your signature, Lady Dila :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Andrew his playing a Prince in here and character will be similar to mungkot sang jun
and kayad see daeng where his mean and bad mouth to nang'ek but later turn to a
forbidden love.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew his playing a Prince in here and character will be similar to mungkot sang jun
and kayad see daeng where his mean and bad mouth to nang'ek but later turn to a
forbidden love.
Sis,i think ANdrew is not bad mouth to nang ek in here.But to others..Because isn't ANne suppose to be her girldfriend af first..Then Anne want to end of their relationship but he can't accept it.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not worry about Anne but getting Andrew to accept this lakorn might be the hardest

MGD is gonna be a big project so I think the producer is gonna want to choose an a lister for Anne. I bet Anne already know who it is
I really hope andrew accepts this lakorn cuz hes picky and likes to have big roles...so he shud pick this if hes offered it cuz he gets to be a prince and its a famous novel !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sis,i think ANdrew is not bad mouth to nang ek in here.But to others..Because isn't ANne suppose to be her girldfriend af first..Then Anne want to end of their relationship but he can't accept it.
i don't know about it either sis but all i know Andrew his playing a prince.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really?? The novel was famous??!
Great!! Its no excuses Andrew to reject this lakorn..
im sorry, i was mistaking this novel with a diff thread for some reason. it's like 2a.m here thats why haha. i think the novel is popular but idk about famous. probably not. sorry!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lol cee..you're so fast...
But Anne-Andrew doesn't have so much picture together....
Hope someone make a banner of Anne/Andrew..
Haha i was hoping someone could photoshop some photos of them. Ooo or if sum1 could make an mv of them using their other lakorns that would be awesome!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you read the fanfic for this MV..
OMG!! I really love it but its unfinish..
I still waiting suksuk to continue it..
She's sooo busy...
Seriously,i hope the fanfic become a real lakorn..Its really really good. :thumbup:
Can u send me the link to the fanfic? I usually dont read fanfic cuz im not a reader but this 1 looks soooooooo good!! If only our fanfic authors can become directors in Thailand and direct it to become real!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can u send me the link to the fanfic? I usually dont read fanfic cuz im not a reader but this 1 looks soooooooo good!! If only our fanfic authors can become directors in Thailand and direct it to become real!!

lol..sure dear..
yeah,at first i'm not a reader..too lazy to read something..lol..
http://www.fanfiction.annethongprasom.com/browse.php?type=titles

Here all of Anne's fanfic..
My most favourite is 1 night of sin & you belong to me(anne-dennis)..
But i really 'in' to Too Far Too Reach (Anne-Mr Jungle)..I cried during the time i read about this fanfic..I imagine its real Anne..i think i'm silly... :hide:

Here for UNWANTED WIFE..
http://z15.invisionfree.com/KAFOREVER/index.php?http://www.youtube.com/user/Anonymousblue2001

If its redirect you to KA forum just scroll down and its has AFC Forum(anne fan club)..click there.