[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the fiiinnnest part of today ep

and at first she was actually surprised on how he suddenly was back to be sweet and gentel to her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
View attachment 4703
I just don't want to say anything but only one thing: Ramet's worry over Pim has magical effect upon Ramet's wound!
let's be real , the action scene lacked a lot and there were a lot of unreal things was happening and i think all viewer took note of it and i personally think i never watched a one decent aaction scene in thai lakorns and for sure pajeaw was unable to bring action scene to the best and i personally think he can improve maybe in his next project and he can take note of his mistakes in this lakorn it was for sure a challenging experience to him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i have one more complain about paajeaw why he doesn't like to put kiss scene i really want to ask him that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the daring ramet is much better than the childish jealous ramet :naughty2::naughty2:

she is frozen under his eyes control

and things got hotter and hotter

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and OMMMGGGGG the way they were looking at each other's lips

JUST KISS ALREADYYYYYY my god i can feel their desire inside

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
let's be real , the action scene lacked a lot and there were a lot of unreal things was happening and i think all viewer took note of it and i personally think i never watched a one decent aaction scene in thai lakorns and for sure pajeaw was unable to bring action scene to the best and i personally think he can improve maybe in his next project and he can take note of his mistakes in this lakorn it was for sure a challenging experience to him
True. I thought I was watching a Bollywood or Mollywood action scene! I laughed throughout the scene while cheering "Ramet, Ramet, Ramet" childishly. Mind you, Bollywood/Mollywood action scene is way better in terms of being so unrealistic but I find it verg enjoyable. Lol.

The police are always depicted as a weak clueless backup team. I don't trust the police capability in lakorns.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3::risas3: Diving with style
For some reason my mind just said he's professionally diving to the rescue...:p
Gosh girls! So cute and funny! He WAS indeed diving with "style" like a true "professional"!!! Lol.

Why didn't Paajaew do a retake on this? Poor JJ. He will be traumatized by this. You have to admit, it lacks... ermmm... what do you call it... COOLNESS! It's a good thing Pim was drowning and didn't see this.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
and holding hands :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
I love this part. It reminds us the scene where the old Pim ignored his hand completely. I love it when Ramet seems to not want to let her hand go! Awwhh~~~ But why does Pim looked so awkward and uncomfortable? Is she having doubts on Ramet/her feelings?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I thought Pim said there are no dark news about the two Vi's gay assistants? But WTHeck? Did they have an attempt to "rape" Chart? GOSH! Chart needs to attend taekwondo too! It's very disturbing to see hoteliers get mistreated like that while doing their jobs. Even the HOTEL BOSS was almost "raped" by a customer! On the same night as his staff!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just realized Ramet wrote the notes in English. "The beginning is always the hardest. Don't give up." Aww...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm just wonder what make Ramet attitude toward Pim change completely from last week episode? He said that he can't act nice with Pim otherwise she'll be too proud! Why did he change his action completely, and become flirty again?